+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which is Better INDIA or CANADA

surajpreet1962

Apr 22, 2015
I am confused about my decision. Me & my wife both having Government Job in India, having Rs.80,000/-(C$D 1600) per month family income. Also have PR in Canada. We have 4 year old daughter. According to facts seen, that future in Canada secure for children. It’s really tough for me to choose the right one (INDIA or CANADA). Please suggest me expert advice, what is best for me &my family.
Right now, we both are 32 and have Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering.

harmanlit

Apr 15, 2015
Dear Suraj

Its very confusing but hope everybody will try to share and advise on it.

i am PR Canada moved here in 2011 had high income in India. i feel few positive point of Canada

1. Fresh air clean environment
2. Health care good better than India although u will not fall sick here and live long life bcos of environment
3. safety & security much better specially for women as compare to India.

as money wise as you have good education you can settle down here with good package that may take few year depends upon your destiny too.In Canada its fact you have to keep working whole life till 65 or 60 depends upon how much you have in account and your desires.

Its all depends upon comparison of your situation in India . Govt job is good in India.

If you decide to make move Canada be ready for struggle first few year again depends upon your destiny and opportunities you get. it can be 3 year to 10 years.

As here everything you have to but other than Breathing air.

Just quick fact

Good life style expense in Canada For 3 member

Approximately 3000 Dollar including rent/Mortgage/ Car/grocery etc.

Working two member if minimum wage job can earn 3500-4000 month.. So can survive but same time struggle will be continue if you want to grow and buy big house etc.

any quetion i can help you as i have gone through this.

Above stat based in Alberta.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Not sure what final decision you took. If still in dilemma, judge whether you are still technically good. If yes, you are good for Canada. Else, being in government job has rusted your skills then you can refresh those otherwise life would be difficult since straightaway you would not get managerial kind of role.

Please note that you should be PEng. certified, so before moving explore that. and welcome to Canada :D