+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to go for best Special Education?

SandyUSA

Apr 16, 2008
I need to find a school district that has self-contained and inclusion type classrooms. When you look on the internet - all districts state that they have them but I am wondering which districts have the highest success rates.

jamest

Jan 7, 2009
I have the same problem. I would prefer a private christian school.
It's educationally good and it's not required a lot of money...
You can be sure that girls cannot kiss other girls, men cannot kiss other men, men and women cannot have sex at school, etc...

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamest said:
I have the same problem. I would prefer a private christian school.
It's educationally good and it's not required a lot of money...
You can be sure that girls cannot kiss other girls, men cannot kiss other men, men and women cannot have *censored word* at school, etc...
Uhh, I don't know what kind of school you went to but I have never been at a school where it was ok for men and women to have *censored word* at school. Maybe I'd have had better attendance if I did :)

C

chithanh119

I also don't know any. But I can ask my friends for your question.

Jan 16, 2009
I need to find a school district that has self-contained and inclusion type classrooms. When you look on the internet - all districts state that they have them but I am wondering which districts have the highest success rates

I know in just about all BC public school districts have programs for special needs children. It would be a good idea for you to call each district and ask for specific question. I do not believe it is possible to mesure or evalue the successful rate of such program through competition between the school districts.
go.international