Interview........
not done yet
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 03, 2010
LANDED..........
Lets see
My visa office is ND and I have appointment to undergo medicals in US tomorrow. Where should DMP send the medicals to? Should it be Ottawa or New Delhi? DMP has asked me for the address where I would like my results to be sent. Please advice this is urgent.

I am seeing very contradictory information about this. In reply this question CHC ND said

Immigration medical examinations can be completed in Canada or in any place in the world where there is a Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP). For a complete list of DMPs in Canada and around the world, please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx. If an application is in process in India and the medical examination is completed outside of India, please remember to inform the DMP that the results will need to be sent to India, so they can be matched up with the correct file.

Where as DMP handbook says
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/dmp/tools.asp

All immigration medical exam documents are sent to the regional medical office in the DMP’s area. The regional medical office will then transfer the information to the appropriate immigration office either in North America or overseas.For example, a DMP in Montréal would send the medical report for an applicant applying from China to the Ottawa regional medical office, which would then send the medical report to the Beijing immigration office, where the application is being processed.

New Delhi
Overseas Health Management Services
High Commission of Canada / Haut-commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021, India
Fax: +91 11 41782020

Ottawa
Ottawa Regional Medical Office
Health Management Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Ave. West, 3rd floor
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1
Canada
Fax: +1 613 954 6211

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
the DMP should be sending the results to ND if ND is processing your case... please don't keep asking for more responses... I'm certain about it...

Your DMP may ask for additional money to send the results to India...

I did a detail analysis of all processes 6 months back and now don't have the relevant links to support my answers...

sk.aggarwal

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
October 26, 2009
Nomination.....
-
IELTS Request
October 26, 2009
File Transfer...
October 26, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 2, 2010
Med's Done....
March 1, 2010
Interview........
not done yet
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 03, 2010
LANDED..........
Lets see
Perfect. Thank you Aanbaan.

DMP asked me for 100$s more to send results by fedex. Else they use USPS with tracking. I have time like 18th March for meds to reach ND. What do you suggest?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk.aggarwal said:
My visa office is ND and I have appointment to undergo medicals in US tomorrow. Where should DMP send the medicals to? Should it be Ottawa or New Delhi? DMP has asked me for the address where I would like my results to be sent. Please advice this is urgent.

I am seeing very contradictory information about this. In reply this question CHC ND said

Immigration medical examinations can be completed in Canada or in any place in the world where there is a Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP). For a complete list of DMPs in Canada and around the world, please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx. If an application is in process in India and the medical examination is completed outside of India, please remember to inform the DMP that the results will need to be sent to India, so they can be matched up with the correct file.

Where as DMP handbook says
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/dmp/tools.asp

All immigration medical exam documents are sent to the regional medical office in the DMP's area. The regional medical office will then transfer the information to the appropriate immigration office either in North America or overseas.For example, a DMP in Montréal would send the medical report for an applicant applying from China to the Ottawa regional medical office, which would then send the medical report to the Beijing immigration office, where the application is being processed.

New Delhi
Overseas Health Management Services
High Commission of Canada / Haut-commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021, India
Fax: +91 11 41782020

Ottawa
Ottawa Regional Medical Office
Health Management Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Ave. West, 3rd floor
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1
Canada
Fax: +1 613 954 6211
Please go as per the latest communication from CHC. Handbook is old. DMP will have to send it to ND since ND is your processing office and processing and decision on it will be taken by ND only.

Best of luck

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk.aggarwal said:
Perfect. Thank you Aanbaan.

DMP asked me for 100$s more to send results by fedex. Else they use USPS with tracking. I have time like 18th March for meds to reach ND. What do you suggest?
Use Fedex.

rchiemedes

Sep 28, 2009
"All immigration medical exam documents are sent to the regional medical office in the DMP's area. The regional medical office will then transfer the information to the appropriate immigration office either in North America or overseas.For example, a DMP in Montréal would send the medical report for an applicant applying from China to the Ottawa regional medical office, which would then send the medical report to the Beijing immigration office, where the application is being processed."

guys the regional medical office of US and CANADA is OTTAWA which means medical result from dis country must be forwarded to OTTAWA RMO

in ur case US dmp must forward the result to OTTAWA RMO then OTTAWA will forward the result electronically to ND which process ur documents

each dmp's has its regional office.. ur dmp should know that.

example if ur local visa office is japan and u had ur medical in japan, the dmp will forward the result in Rmedoffice in manila the RMO will forward the result in cic japan.

another.

if u had ur medical in vancouver and ur local visa office is ND, u ahd ur medical in vancouver the dmp will forward the result in ottawa then electronically to ND that process ur application.

There are only few Regional medical office. not all country has RMO. any DMP can examine the applicant but it depends which country.

Don R.

Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
02-01-2014
Med's Request
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
21-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting :)
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Good Day everyone!

Please help me.

CPC Vegreville sent my wife (my sponsor) a Medical Report Client Biodata & Summary for me last. All my information already written there including my Name, UCI No., Application No., IME No., etc and I had to undergo medical examination within 60 days (Nov. 22,2014 deadline). October 22 & 23, 2014, I have completed my medical exam from Dr. Nadia Ghannam Clinic here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The clinic advised me to call after 1 week for the result and it was all fine. After that, they mentioned that they will forward my medical reports to Regional Medical Office, India for review through eMedical (online).

My question is: 1. Where do medical reports go after the Regional Medical Office, India review?
2. How many days of review in RMO India? CPC Vegreville gave 60 days to comply.
3. Will RMO India forward directly to CPC Vegreville? If not, where?
4. What is IME No.? Is this number identifies where the Medical Report Client Biodata & Summary came from?
5. Is there an online link to the results and status of medical reports?

I hope someone can help me to understand and give me a clear idea on these matter.

Thank you and God Bless Us All

Don R.