+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where can i read all the migration options?and questions regarding selected worker visa

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
Hello,
where can i find true and detailed information regarding the ways to immigrate to Canada/Quebec?
I have read the page for Quebec selected skilled workers visa on the website of government of Canada, it says that the applicants must hold a Quebec selection certificate and submit a permanent residence application but what is QSC and why would the applicant have to submit a residence application if he/she is applying to the selected worker visa?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello,
where can i find true and detailed information regarding the ways to immigrate to Canada/Quebec?
I have read the page for Quebec selected skilled workers visa on the website of government of Canada, it says that the applicants must hold a Quebec selection certificate and submit a permanent residence application but what is QSC and why would the applicant have to submit a residence application if he/she is applying to the selected worker visa?
Quebec selects its own immigrants by granting them CSQ and federal processes those selected applications separately.

Start with this - https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/stay-quebec/application-csq/workers-peq/index.html

All the best.