+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When you have a dream and it seams impossible.......

Dana Meurlot

Aug 20, 2007
I am working so hard to move to Montreal, Canada....however, I work and make good money here in the US but I have no college education and let alone speak french. My family has offered to aid in me going to the Univerisity...is there more I need to know?
Please help.

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
Dana Meurlot said:
I am working so hard to move to Montreal, Canada....however, I work and make good money here in the US but I have no college education and let alone speak french. My family has offered to aid in me going to the Univerisity...is there more I need to know?
Please help.
You can always apply for a Study Permit. You will have to show ties to your country of nationality to indicate that you will return after your schooling in Canada. Ties to your home country include such things as a house, a husband/ and or child to return to.

However, if neither applies to you, you can always say that you would like to study French in a French speaking territory, and there is the advantage of Montreal being close to home in the U.S.

You can choose to study French or any other program that is not being offered in the U.S., or a combination of French and another program.

Start reading from: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp