+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When should we receive the Job Offer Letter?

denisemora

Nov 7, 2021
Good day.

I just want to ask regarding when should we wait to receive the Candidate Specific Job Approval Letter and The Job Offer Letter that will be needed in SINP. It has been 3 weeks since my father has been interviewed by an employer in Regina through a recruiter. I think the interview went well as the recruiter was also there, and at the end of it, she said he will expect a lot of emails. However, since that interview, we did not receive any emails. We followed up two times but she did not respond. Should we email the employer? Or is it totally normal for it to take weeks?

P.S The ones who interviewed my father are the actual owners of the restaurant and we have also verified it.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day.

I just want to ask regarding when should we wait to receive the Candidate Specific Job Approval Letter and The Job Offer Letter that will be needed in SINP. It has been 3 weeks since my father has been interviewed by an employer in Regina through a recruiter. I think the interview went well as the recruiter was also there, and at the end of it, she said he will expect a lot of emails. However, since that interview, we did not receive any emails. We followed up two times but she did not respond. Should we email the employer? Or is it totally normal for it to take weeks?

P.S The ones who interviewed my father are the actual owners of the restaurant and we have also verified it.
Does the employer have a Certificate of Registration to proceed with hiring your father? That is the first step. Then the employer would have applied and been pre-approved for the job/NOC to go ahead and hire a foreign worker. Did the employer have this? Assume your father hasn’t paid any money.

denisemora

Nov 7, 2021
Does the employer have a Certificate of Registration to proceed with hiring your father? That is the first step. Then the employer would have applied and been pre-approved for the job/NOC to go ahead and hire a foreign worker. Did the employer have this? Assume your father hasn’t paid any money.
We are assuming they had because on the job posting, it is said there that the job is already SINP Approved. And yes, we haven't paid anything.

Last edited: