+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what's next ?

Tunisian

Mar 1, 2012
Greetings my friends,First of all i am really happy to be part of this Site because it will take lots of my daily disturbing thinking,i am a tunisian and married to a Canadan in which the online client application status it is written '' in Process '' also they wrote received you application on April 7 ,2011 then they starting processing my Application on November 25 , 2011 . in the first days of November i passed the interview and it was sucesseful,the Officer who was interveiwing me told me this before my leaving, then in the end of Juanuary 2012 they sent me an email telling me to pass a Medical Exam because your first one is expired so i passed another one . yesterday my wife asked a woman about my application and she was informed that i passed the Medical exam successefully and that i need to wait maybe 3 other months !!!!! my wife told her this is to much, the woman said maybe it is shorter because she is not sure. By the way my Police certificate is clean and the woman during my interveiw saw it because she asked me about i told her look among the paper and she found it without any problem. so now i am still waiting i dont know what will happen , i was good in the interveiw and in the Medical exam and i gave them my Police clearence as a clean one , why i am still going to wait more this is what i did not understand because i am waiting now for 10 months i feel like dead , thank very much

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
HI tunisian i m in the same boat i am steel weting but nothing we can is just weit and weit but we can pray too

Aladins wife

Apr 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
March 8th 2012
AOR Received.
November 22nd 2011
File Transfer...
February 26th 2012
Med's Request
March 8th 2012
Med's Done....
March 9th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 31st 2012
hello tunisian, I am from Ontario just wondering if you can share your timeline with me, I sent my application aug 26 2011, my app got sent to paris nov 22 2011, he did his second medical march 8th 2012, online it says med results received march 26th, just wondering the dates of all yours, thanks, where in Ontario does your wife live? and where in Tunisia do you live?

patopato

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Tunisian said:
Greetings my friends,First of all i am really happy to be part of this Site because it will take lots of my daily disturbing thinking,i am a tunisian and married to a Canadan in which the online client application status it is written '' in Process '' also they wrote received you application on April 7 ,2011 then they starting processing my Application on November 25 , 2011 . in the first days of November i passed the interview and it was sucesseful,the Officer who was interveiwing me told me this before my leaving, then in the end of Juanuary 2012 they sent me an email telling me to pass a Medical Exam because your first one is expired so i passed another one . yesterday my wife asked a woman about my application and she was informed that i passed the Medical exam successefully and that i need to wait maybe 3 other months !!!!! my wife told her this is to much, the woman said maybe it is shorter because she is not sure. By the way my Police certificate is clean and the woman during my interveiw saw it because she asked me about i told her look among the paper and she found it without any problem. so now i am still waiting i dont know what will happen , i was good in the interveiw and in the Medical exam and i gave them my Police clearence as a clean one , why i am still going to wait more this is what i did not understand because i am waiting now for 10 months i feel like dead , thank very much
Hi Tunisian,

My husband is from Tunisia and he arrived to Canada last October. We live in Ontario now. The police clearance it is not the only one they check. Immigration does a security check on their own and they relate to other agencies to do it. That takes between 2 to 6 months. So probably that what is happening now. My husband passsed the interview at the end of April and was asked for passport in September. It got a bit delayed because he had to redo his medicals and they also asked to pay the $490 dollars (i dont remember the name of this fee ) it is the right of residence fee. So you should be hearing from them soon

abdelilah1el

May 22, 2012
I intend to apply for a visitor visa to the US and would like to know whether I can be approved this visa to the States as I have already been issued a tourist visa to Canada?

I was told,if Canada gives you a visa ,then US will aprrove you one,is that true