+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what kind of permanent residence permission??

stikaberber

Mar 13, 2008
hi

i'm tunisian and i'm applying for an immigration visa from my country to canada...everything is ok but i just wanted to know what kind of visa will i get??i mean can i have social rights in canada with this one? can i work with this kind of visa? what's the social difference between me and a personn who have the canadian passport???

i'm a little affread to come canada and to stay jobless or something like that!!!

thanks for answering!!!

see ya!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

stikaberber said:
hi

i'm tunisian and i'm applying for an immigration visa from my country to canada...everything is ok but i just wanted to know what kind of visa will i get??i mean can i have social rights in canada with this one? can i work with this kind of visa? what's the social difference between me and a personn who have the canadian passport???

i'm a little affread to come canada and to stay jobless or something like that!!!

thanks for answering!!!

see ya!!
1. You have all the rights of a citizen, except you cannot vote, are not eligible for most Federal Gov't jobs, and can be removed if you are convicted of a crime. Plus some minor things.

PMM

ade50

Mar 19, 2008
hello,
i would like to come over to canada to stay am 27 years old never beening married but i got no parent again and i have like 14 thousand dollars cash in my account in nigeria i really wish to start up a good life pls can canada Immigration help me at least i can be able to pay my bills myself all i have is my nigeria passport and i bought some shares here in nigeria pls i would be expecting your reply in my email address kellajohnson_love@yahoo.com god bless