+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHAT DO U THINK SHOULD I DO ....?

N

na9r123

HEY ALL .....

I'm nasser rocci ... i live in Saudi Arabia .. ive been thinking about Immigrate to Canada for a long time ..

the thing is ,, I want to invest there and have the Canadian citizenship I've 2 million Canadian dollars .. I'm thinking about buying a proprieties and use them to have the Canadian citizenship ,,, what do u think should i do ,, whats your thoughts about that ... I'm really confused and don't know where should i start from ...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's not that simple.

If you want to become a Canadian citizen, you first have to become a Canadian permanent resident.

To become a Canadian permanent resident, you have to apply to immigrate to Canada and be accepted/approved.

If you are interested in immigrating through the federal program, start reading here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/index.asp

If you are interested in immigrating through the provincial programs, the information is here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

rayani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Investing in properties is a passive investment which is not eligible for any of the business immigration.

You can apply for Quebec Investor Immigration program in which you can invest $800,000 with Canadian government for five years and obtain Permanent residence provided that you meet all the requirements.

Regards

smsjamespapa

Aug 24, 2011
haha. na9r123 you must be kidding yourself. You can not invest direct two million dollars there. you have to apply as investor class either in federal or Quebec ,You have to prove you earn money legally and then you have to invest 800000$ for five years with no interest return ,or give away 180000$ to bank they will invest instead of you. it will take 3 to 4 four years if you decide from now. wake up man if you really like to be Canadian Citizen so apply as soon as possible don't waist your auspicious time by taking advise other wise forger your dreams.