+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What can be done immediately after landing as a survival job ?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As a Career I mean

For example, you start your career as a restaurant server. According to a company press release, a restaurant chain crew members can advance to a Restaurateur, the highest general manager position, in as little as three-and-a-half years, with an average compensation of more than $100,000 annually.

Btw, are you from Taiwan?

• Love
Reactions: santi_marlon

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
For example, you start your career as a restaurant server. According to a company press release, a restaurant chain crew members can advance to a Restaurateur, the highest general manager position, in as little as three-and-a-half years, with an average compensation of more than $100,000 annually.

Btw, are you from Taiwan?
Very few people are making 100k in the restaurant industry.

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Why are you looking for a survival job?
I myself have seen many here with accurate experience and background and veracious story about career in Canada, though, many close friends have sensed this fact that it takes remarkable time for finding fair job.
I've asked this query in Express section, many believed that even more than an year take to find a job.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The average general restaurant manager salary is not 100k. Very few workers in hospitality earn 100k. Where are you getting these figures?
According to that article, Restaurateur is the highest general managers position.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
According to that article, Restaurateur is the highest general managers position.
You haven’t attached the article. Restauranteur generally refers to higher end restaurant owners in Canada. Most in the hospitality industry, including restaurant managers, do not make on average over 100k. It is unrealistic to say that someone will be making even close to 100k in the hospitality industry in 3 years. Most restaurant owners don’t make 100k while working full-time at the restaurant.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You haven’t attached the article. Restauranteur generally refers to higher end restaurant owners in Canada. Most in the hospitality industry, including restaurant managers, do not make on average over 100k. It is unrealistic to say that someone will be making even close to 100k in the hospitality industry in 3 years. Most restaurant owners don’t make 100k while working full-time at the restaurant.
You are an adult and capable to do your research. I have attached the article somewhere in this forum more than a week ago.

The article did mentioned the Restaurateur, the highest general manager position, with an average compensation of more than $100,000 annually.

Reactions: santi_marlon