+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the universities for BCS Professional Gradute Diploma Holders?

ramnan

Feb 16, 2009
Hi...
I'm a BCS PGD Diploma holder (which is equivalent to a 3 year degree) and wish to continue my postgraduate education in Canada. Does anyone know any university that offer/recognize BCS exams. I searched through there sites but couldn't find.

Please help

Many thanks

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Hopefully someone will reply. If not, then here is two possible routes for you (and I don't know if they necessarily work).

Find a university in UK (i presume that BCS is from the UK) that will let you go to postgraduate studies after BCS. Get a letter from them and use that when you email some universities in Canada.

Since you have BCS, you could try the distance learning diploma from london external and use that to enter postgraduate studies in Canada (but first you have to find if they will accept it). For example, I know a big university in the US that will accept London external diploma in economics so it depends on performance in the diploma rather than the qualification itself.

rajlak

Oct 8, 2010
Hi,

Even am also in the same track. I want to get to Canada with BCS. I am nt so clear with the suggestion which a friend suggested . That is to get an admission letter from a UK university and use to apply for a canadian uni for masters.

Second, was to follow a diploma in CS from london external system, to apply to canada or US.

THanks.

hailiedarin

Oct 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must have to get an admission latter from United Kingdom University. And these you apply in Canada University masters. After that from London external system to follow diploma in CS, it is for applying Canada or United States.