+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Upgrade ECA report to course-by-course

Just Cool

Apr 9, 2019
I have already done WES ECA evaluation for Express Entry to Canada, about a year ago.
However because of low CRS score I am giving up this idea and thinking of pursuing "Web Designing" Graduate Certificate course from Canada Humber / Conestoga college.
Now these colleges require WES course-by-course evaluation.
1. I logged into my WES profile and tried to upgrade my earlier ECA report to course-by-course for "Graduate Admissions"
2. It says "Based on your previous selections, we have determined that you will need to submit a new application to upgrade your report." and forces me start new application.
3. It then pre-fills all the other fields but forces me to enter the same bachelor and master course details.
4. And then shows me the document sending requirements.

Does this mean that I will have to do the same university follow-up to send the mark-sheets in sealed envelope and "Directly by University" non-sense, which I had done already for ECA?
These are the same bachelor and master courses from the same universities.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and regards.

I_CanFly

Jun 25, 2019
I have already done WES ECA evaluation for Express Entry to Canada, about a year ago.
However because of low CRS score I am giving up this idea and thinking of pursuing "Web Designing" Graduate Certificate course from Canada Humber / Conestoga college.
Now these colleges require WES course-by-course evaluation.
1. I logged into my WES profile and tried to upgrade my earlier ECA report to course-by-course for "Graduate Admissions"
2. It says "Based on your previous selections, we have determined that you will need to submit a new application to upgrade your report." and forces me start new application.
3. It then pre-fills all the other fields but forces me to enter the same bachelor and master course details.
4. And then shows me the document sending requirements.

Does this mean that I will have to do the same university follow-up to send the mark-sheets in sealed envelope and "Directly by University" non-sense, which I had done already for ECA?
These are the same bachelor and master courses from the same universities.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and regards.
Did u have to send the documents all over again? I hope not ..

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
I got my ECA( immigration ) in 2018, now i wanted to upgrade to course by course but WES is asking me to send marks sheet again ...although they accepted my degree but is asking for marksheet again....any one has any idea regarding this

longvh

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Anyone has the answer for this? As I'm going to face the same issues.

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Anyone has the answer for this? As I'm going to face the same issues.
yes i got my course by course done. my university had to send it directly to wes which they did send ..everything was done online
i just paid the amount to university online and after 2 months i got reply from wes about its completion