Interview........
15-05-2009
Passport Req..
01-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2009
LANDED..........
06-11-2009
Did someone apply for evaluation from this organisation, and what are the results? Did you find job easy or the same, as before?

I paid full evaluation, and now I am a little bit concerned, because they sent my documents back to my country, despite that I followed all of their requirements. I am sure they didn't send my docs to my previous UN. Probably they sent them to our Ministry of Education, and this I think will take looong time.....

Actually does anyone knows how they confirm that the papers(diploma and transcripts), are legal? Since the beginning of November my status at the site is Waiting for verification from institution, how long it takes? They don't want to answer of that kind of questions.

SkilledPro

Mar 13, 2009
I'm planning to get my education evaluated by WES too. However, i do not know if this will be really helpful in the real world. What is the status of your evaluation?

Can anyone share their experience please? I'm an IT professional and I wonder if this so called evaluation will be really helpful...

Thanks

mjekov

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
15-05-2009
Passport Req..
01-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2009
LANDED..........
06-11-2009
Hi,

I obtained my evaluation at the middle of December. I am satisfied, because WES recognize my education as Master degree here in Canada. Look here is it

CLICK

I already applied for a few jobs, and I had some interviews but still nothing. I believe the PEng certification in my case will be more successful. :-\ :-\

But WES definitely do not check trough the university. I have friends there and they said no one asked for me. Probably they have other ways for check.