+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

Oct 5, 2018
I can imagine :( But yeah, I chased them up from Mauritius myself, so it is the craziest follow-up to do. DU isn't exactly geared for efficiency eh! @Sumeet36, @Mkface03 and @mittali.rustagi - please help if you have DU contact details for the reverification process.
@zoecanada1
Hey Guys, These people will not entertain you over a call as they have a very specific process after they receive such verification. The best thing is to visit the office.

Reactions: Nishika22

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hi
The name on my passport includes my surname but the university transcripts do not include my surname. What should I do in this case? Will it hamper ECA?

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018
Can somebody tell me, whether WES sends Bachelor and Master degree verificaition one by one or do they do parallely ? I had submitted Bachelor long back and currently they have sent my Masters to my University for verification and im following up for the past 3 months.. .worried that after i finish this Masters problem, they will start Bachelor's one !

Meet Singh 09

Nov 27, 2018
Hi @Nishika22, I am in the same boat with - VDR from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Can you add me in a loop?
Has anyone known how to deal with or contact in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

Dineshks

Nov 28, 2018
on Oct 1 WES Send the Secondary Verification request to my Institution(University of Madras) and also sent a mail notification to me that, they sent request to University of Madras for secondary verification, However this is not a free service. I went personally to University of Madras and requested for Verification and they asked me to provided Xerox copies of (UG Degree & PG Degree) Convocation Certificate also made Payment for (Verification process & Speed Post to WES Canada) .
Note: WES Requested to verify ( UG Convocation + Statement of Mark & PG Convocation + Statement of Marks) However university on madras have the process of verifying only the convocation certificates and they said they wont verify the Statement of Marks.
The University of Madras completed the verification and mailed the Written conformation to WES Canada over Speed post on 8 th Nov 2018, WES again sent a mail on 14 Nov requesting my Institution to verify the documents again. I called the WES and asked what happened to the Verification documents sent by University of Madras via Speed Post that was delivered on 8 th May, For that they replied that documents they received from university of Madras is incomplete/not Valid and hence they sent another email to University of Madras on 14 th Nov 2018 to provide Secondary verification report again.
I went back to University of Madras and requested to perform the verification as requested by WES on 14 th Nov 2018, however my institution denied to perform another verification since they said they have already completed the verification and they cannot perform the verification again and again, also i asked what actually WES Canada requested on 14 th Nov 2018, they did not showed the email instead they said to me that WES requested the same thing what they requested on 1 Oct 2018 and we cannot do the same thing again and again.
I called WES and asked what actually required for WES from the Institution so that i will asked my institution to pay and request them to send that required information to WES Canada, they simply replied that its something which my institution to work/action(between WES and my institution) and i don't have to action on this but WES does not aware that my university wont even bother the email sent by WES.
I am locked on both the sides.. seems WES is not providing what is required and on the other side my institution telling that WES requested same thing again for which we cannot action on that action.. Please some one help me on how to deal with this..

teekay1990

Sep 29, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2019
on Oct 1 WES Send the Secondary Verification request to my Institution(University of Madras) and also sent a mail notification to me that, they sent request to University of Madras for secondary verification, However this is not a free service. I went personally to University of Madras and requested for Verification and they asked me to provided Xerox copies of (UG Degree & PG Degree) Convocation Certificate also made Payment for (Verification process & Speed Post to WES Canada) .
Note: WES Requested to verify ( UG Convocation + Statement of Mark & PG Convocation + Statement of Marks) However university on madras have the process of verifying only the convocation certificates and they said they wont verify the Statement of Marks.
The University of Madras completed the verification and mailed the Written conformation to WES Canada over Speed post on 8 th Nov 2018, WES again sent a mail on 14 Nov requesting my Institution to verify the documents again. I called the WES and asked what happened to the Verification documents sent by University of Madras via Speed Post that was delivered on 8 th May, For that they replied that documents they received from university of Madras is incomplete/not Valid and hence they sent another email to University of Madras on 14 th Nov 2018 to provide Secondary verification report again.
I went back to University of Madras and requested to perform the verification as requested by WES on 14 th Nov 2018, however my institution denied to perform another verification since they said they have already completed the verification and they cannot perform the verification again and again, also i asked what actually WES Canada requested on 14 th Nov 2018, they did not showed the email instead they said to me that WES requested the same thing what they requested on 1 Oct 2018 and we cannot do the same thing again and again.
I called WES and asked what actually required for WES from the Institution so that i will asked my institution to pay and request them to send that required information to WES Canada, they simply replied that its something which my institution to work/action(between WES and my institution) and i don't have to action on this but WES does not aware that my university wont even bother the email sent by WES.
I am locked on both the sides.. seems WES is not providing what is required and on the other side my institution telling that WES requested same thing again for which we cannot action on that action.. Please some one help me on how to deal with this..
Follow @Nishika22 email format for the verification. It works perfectly fine!

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018

I faced similar situation but with different univ...lost 2.5 months in this ... only option is to convince your Univ to provide as they expect... there's certain format reply is expected with 10 digit WES reference number (not the 7/8 digit one u have)...

Reactions: teekay1990

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
I think this thread will help u further, it was from the same university.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/issue-with-wes-need-help-university-of-madras.576441/page-3

Reactions: Dineshks

Mystiquee

Mar 15, 2018
Follow @Nishika22 email format for the verification. It works perfectly fine!
I completely agree. I was in the same position a couple of weeks ago. Trapped between my institution and WES for over 12weeks. WES told me to do nothing because it's between both institutions. I kept going back to my school and although they responded to the VDR request 3times in the space of 2weeks, WES still claimed they didn't get any response from my school. With the knowledge of what I got after @Nishika22 looped me in, I went back to my school and met someone who sent another response to WES. That very day, my status got updated and was told my ECA will be completed 5th Dec. To my surprise,however, I got my document yesterday. 8days earlier than the set date. If you can follow @Nishika22 advice, I think the problem will be half solved if not totally.

mechingineer

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I received a similar Email from WES stating that my docs have been sent to the issuing institutions for secondary verification. Is there anyone here who knows what needs to be done for AKTU/UPTU university ?

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Folks,
If there is anyone waiting on Bangalore University to verify WES, I can share the details on how I got through it. It was a long ordeal, but managed to work it through and yesterday finally I got an ITA also at exactly 445 points! Feel free to ping me to get the steps and POCs, I'll be more than happy to share details.

soumya2020

Nov 29, 2018
Folks,
If there is anyone waiting on Bangalore University to verify WES, I can share the details on how I got through it. It was a long ordeal, but managed to work it through and yesterday finally I got an ITA also at exactly 445 points! Feel free to ping me to get the steps and POCs, I'll be more than happy to share details.
Hye @tintin2018 . If by Bangalore University you are referring to Rajiv Gandhi University, I would be very grateful if you could kindly share the details of the steps undertaken and in which departments and by which people