+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES&Applying PR

arun10

Mar 7, 2018
Hi..i have a done 2year diploma program on my certificate it says ontario college diploma....Also i have 3 year program diploma in india. ......So my question is can i apply for PR only with canadian education?? i have 1yr of work xp in canada as well....i did the calculation i am getting enough points.... so in the education part if i include the indian education do i have to go through WES??? what if i am not including the indian education???

soulrebelhere

Aug 24, 2017
For any education completed outside Canada, you need an ECA. It need not be from WES but WES are preferred to other entities due to the turnaround time in obtaining an ECA. I heard WES are not certifying few diploma courses. Refer the threads in Express Entry group in the same forum in that regard. Are you getting enough points even with excluding the indian education? If yes..its up to you whether you want to claim credit for it or not

arun10

Mar 7, 2018
For any education completed outside Canada, you need an ECA. It need not be from WES but WES are preferred to other entities due to the turnaround time in obtaining an ECA. I heard WES are not certifying few diploma courses. Refer the threads in Express Entry group in the same forum in that regard. Are you getting enough points even with excluding the indian education? If yes..its up to you whether you want to claim credit for it or not
Hi....thanks for the reply...so if i include the indian education without a ECA or WES that dosent really matter because i have the canadian education s that right??

ICTWP

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
Hi....thanks for the reply...so if i include the indian education without a ECA or WES that dosent really matter because i have the canadian education s that right??
If you are claiming points for education which you completed out side of Canada, then you need to include ECA.

If you are not claiming any points, you can include those documents under Letter of Explanation as additional documents without ECA

arun10

Mar 7, 2018
If you are claiming points for education which you completed out side of Canada, then you need to include ECA.

If you are not claiming any points, you can include those documents under Letter of Explanation as additional documents without ECA
thank you.....