+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us after COPR but before PPR

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi,

My wife's tracker showed that a COPR number has been added and the history was updated to "We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us."
However, we are yet to receive a PPR, so which document was sent to them?

tonisg18

Mar 1, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Windsor Primary, Manila Secondary
App. Filed.......
10-08-2019
Doc's Request.
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
Med's Request
04-07-2022
Med's Done....
30-07-2022
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2023
LANDED..........
18-07-2023
Hi,

My wife's tracker showed that a COPR number has been added and the history was updated to "We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us."
On our file, that history line item refers to when we sent copy of updated passport of the spouse added as dependent by uploading the copy as a submission in our GCKey file.

So in yours, it might refer to the same online submission of copy of a dependent's passport.

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hi,

Mine says the same thing.. did you end up finding out what it means?

srttttt

Nov 28, 2023
Hi,

did you obtain any result for this update?

notdutra

Jan 19, 2024
anyupdate on this? i just recived PPR yesterday and now it shows "We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us." on the tracker, but i havent sent the PPR package yet

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
anyupdate on this? i just recived PPR yesterday and now it shows "We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us." on the tracker, but i havent sent the PPR package yet
You got PPR! Nice man, congrats! Did you get anything back from the emails or GCMS notes at all?
Also I am pretty sure they are just updating the file in advance. I had the same thing happening to me on my Police Certificate. They requested and on the next day they already updated the tracker saying "We received the Police Certificate you sent us" meanwhile I didn't even get a chance to request one let alone get it translated.

Reactions: notdutra

notdutra

Jan 19, 2024
You got PPR! Nice man, congrats! Did you get anything back from the emails or GCMS notes at all?
Also I am pretty sure they are just updating the file in advance. I had the same thing happening to me on my Police Certificate. They requested and on the next day they already updated the tracker saying "We received the Police Certificate you sent us" meanwhile I didn't even get a chance to request one let alone get it translated.
I actually havent gotten any response from the webforms or emails i sent (i didnt end up getting GCMS notes)
just got back from the post office, hopefully they send the passport back quick :D

Mareen

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hi everyone, I have the same message " We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us". I haven't even received the PPR or submitted my passport yet> I bit confused