+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to work in Canada

Zarwani

Dec 12, 2021
Hi everyone,
I'm a Dental Nurse and have had 10 years of work experience in a few jobs difference. I also have several skills such as Computer, Digital Marketing and many more.
How to get a job in Canada with my IELTS is Low.
I now live outside Canada.
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm a Dental Nurse and have had 10 years of work experience in a few jobs difference. I also have several skills such as Computer, Digital Marketing and many more.
Thanks
You need to apply for jobs, get a job offer and then your employer pays $1000 and files for a LMIA. Your employer has to prove no Canadian or PR could be hired. Then you apply for a closed work permit so improve your IELTs scores. If you want to immigrate then look at Express Entry and see if you are eligible.

cinvest2021

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
Hi everyone,
Thanks
where do you live currently?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi everyone,
Thanks
The chance of getting a job in Canada without having permanent residency status and without living in Canada is close to 0%. Having low IELTS also makes your chances very slim to qualify for Express Entry Immigration.

Your only chance is to come to Canada as an International Student, learn the language, then study a Master's or Post Grad. Diploma, once you finish your studies you will then qualify for a Work Permit and can search for a job while living here. This is a very costly option - so requires solid finances to support your stay and studies in Canada.

Zarwani

Dec 12, 2021
Thanks for your information.
Could you tell me about how to get study in Canada Without the IELTS and What is the name of the campus?
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your information.
Could you tell me about how to get study in Canada Without the IELTS and What is the name of the campus?
Thanks
You apply to colleges or universities, get admission, pay first year tuition and apply for a study permit. You need to research what schools you can get into with low IELTS. Then you apply with your low IELTS and hope it isn’t an issue with getting a study permit.

cinvest2021

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks for your information. Your information so helped me.
What is the problem living in Indonesia? Understand everyone is entitled to the pursuit of happiness or may be running away from some kind of threatening situations. But I am curious about your current life conditions.

Zarwani

Dec 12, 2021
as people know, Indonesia is a country where the sun is always smiling, a beautiful country, a country of peace and tolerance among human beings, but Indonesia is struggling with economics and jobs, so most of the population is poor. even though the level of human resources in Indonesia is high but can't work cause no job. So, people who have high education are wasted. since Covid 19, people are crying more and more.

cinvest2021

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
as people know, Indonesia is a country where the sun is always smiling, a beautiful country, a country of peace and tolerance among human beings, but Indonesia is struggling with economics and jobs, so most of the population is poor. even though the level of human resources in Indonesia is high but can't work cause no job. So, people who have high education are wasted. since Covid 19, people are crying more and more.
I understand, but looling at wikipedia I see mixed situation. Indonesia seems to be rich in terms of natural resources, having both high GDP and human dev. index. I do not deny the hard living conditions you have described. What can I say, the struggle seems general at this moment especially after Covid19. Even European countries are seeing degradation of their wealth and comfort but also culture. In north americal people are more and more struggling with loans. Rich getting richer and the middle class pushed towards low wages and a buying power that is declining day by day. Absence of leadership is mind blowing. My impression is that wealth and human development and even culture is shifting toward the asian continent at an accelerated pace. You are probably on the right spot where you are, you might stand a chance getting a better life immigrating, who knows. Anyhow, I shared my honest impression, it does not mean it is not biased or subjective. Of course not. All I can say is beware of ads. All the best.