+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CSQ after the medical (Mississauga VO)

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Hi,

(Outland common-law application)

Does the IRCC waits for the CSQ before doing the background check or the application continues normal processing?

We did the medicals and wondering if the application processing is completely halted until CSQ is issued.

Reactions: Grace2019

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hi,

Does the IRCC waits for the CSQ before doing the background check or the application continues normal processing?

We did the medicals and wondering if the application processing is completely halted until CSQ is issued.
Each case is different but in my case my application was processed while the csq is in process, they sent me the MR and asked me to send my passport and two photos. We are just waiting for the csq to have my passport returned.

Patrick09

Nov 13, 2019
Each case is different but in my case my application was processed while the csq is in process, they sent me the MR and asked me to send my passport and two photos. We are just waiting for the csq to have my passport returned.
So it's possible to apply for federal even if we still waiting for the CSQ? Can we do that to save time?

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi Guys,
When CSQ is issued do we have to travel with original copy of csq or just a scanned copy will do at the time of landing in Quebec?
Can anyone give more details ...
Thanks

Sameh Kamal

Dec 9, 2019
Hi,

How is the Medical examination in details please?
What did they do with u?
How it worked?
Type of examination?
Could u please tell me?

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
How is the Medical examination in details please?
What did they do with u?
How it worked?
Type of examination?
Could u please tell me?
You can find many threads about the medical exam content but it's a general examination with blood, urine test and chest x-rays.