+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

ChykkiC

Nov 15, 2018
I called them today stating that its above 20 businesses days but I haven’t received my CAQ yet. They asked me to fax all the documents again to speed up the process. I think we all are in the same boat. I don’t know how much time it will take to get the visa. I have already book my flight tickets for 30th December. I’m going to Concordia for M.Eng
Anyone else coming to Concordia and havingthe same trouble as i am facing?

I am having the same issue....Applied since 18 the Oct...sent documents 1St Nov.....arrivéd Montréal 5th Nov...and was received by S.SYOU. after mailing the documents I have wtout the attestation letter bcos my checklist came late....the only iupdate I got since two weeks now is opening of file....I am worried bcos my lecture begins Jan 7th 2019 at Concordia and I am yet to apply for study permit....what are we to do?

Last edited:

ChykkiC

Nov 15, 2018
Pls I need clarification on this....is there any letter of Acceptance from Quebec immigration which must be filled out by the educational institution you have chosen to facilitate the process that you must sent to the institution...pls can someone help me out....

globe456

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Pls I need clarification on this....is there any letter of Acceptance from Quebec immigration which must be filled out by the educational institution you have chosen to facilitate the process that you must sent to the institution...pls can someone help me out....
I can't understand why
U receive ur letter of acceptance from your institute only which u must give to the Quebec immigration for your CAQ process . Quebec immigration gives u only CAQ n nothing else.

Nana tawah

Dec 6, 2018
Hello I have applied for a a CAQ and it has taken more than the 20 working days they say but have had no reply from them.. What do I do now??

Samrhoda

Nov 17, 2018
Hello everyone...I'm new here...please I need guidelines on Quebec skilled worker program... Is anyone on it here please..

Khushdeep007

Dec 6, 2018
Hello

Gurleen
On which date your agent send your checklist or copy of your academic documents to Montreal immigration office for Caq .,I have also applied for CAq in March month on 18 and my my agent send documents on 19 March.
The processing time of CAQ after receiving documents is around 20 days after that it also take time for issue a caq .you can also check online on immigration Quebec website
Dear,

If will got my CAQ upto 13 dec then will there enough time for embassy process((my profile is eligible for general category))?? my class will starting to 28 January????

globe456

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Dear,

If will got my CAQ upto 13 dec then will there enough time for embassy process((my profile is eligible for general category))?? my class will starting to 28 January????
It depends on ur profile. M waiting for my visa since 22 days. My classes start from 7th Jan

ChykkiC

Nov 15, 2018
I can't understand why

U receive ur letter of acceptance from your institute only which u must give to the Quebec immigration for your CAQ process . Quebec immigration gives u only CAQ n nothing else.

Thank you for your clarification...I am grateful....thanks

Nana tawah

Dec 6, 2018
I finished online application on November 2nd and got everything mailed with FedEx and it was received by Quebec on 9th November but heard nothing yet

globe456

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018

Thank you for your clarification...I am grateful....thanks
My pleasure.gud luck