+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VPN recommendations for accessing US work network from Canada

canprofus

Dec 20, 2019
Hello all,

I would like to know if anyone who is commuting using a private VPN internet connection to connect employer’s US VPN network (that doesn’t connect outside US) from Canada? I’m looking for the recommendations on the same .

thanks

Reactions: ravi1441

teresahuff

Nov 10, 2021
I honestly think all VPNs that work correctly should be able to access the US network from Canada. If you are using a cheap VPN, you may have problems doing that because of the apparent security risks you expose yourself to. I think paying an extra five bucks for an excellent VPN won't be a problem for you, and you will be able to sleep assured that your security is not at risk. I saw the high protonvpn ratings that are on some websites, and I am guessing they are there because proton VPN is working really well. You can try it and see if it will help you gain access to the US network.

Rawhide

Nov 11, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
I run my own OPENVPN access server in my own AWS Account. My jobs required a higher level of privacy anonymity so this was best suited for my needs.

teresahuff

Nov 10, 2021
I honestly think all VPNs that work correctly should be able to access the US network from Canada. If you are using a cheap VPN, you may have problems doing that because of the apparent security risks you expose yourself to. I think paying an extra five bucks for an excellent VPN won't be a problem for you, and you will be able to sleep assured that your security is not at risk. I saw the high protonvpn ratings that are on some websites, and I am guessing they are there because proton VPN is working really well. You can try it and see if it will help you gain access to the US network.

leila_grey

Mar 7, 2022
I also work with different countries, because I am engaged in SEO-optimization of the site, and my clients are from all over the world. Of course, from Canada, I don't have access to visit some websites. Personally, I use BlufVPN. I'm rather satisfied because the price is rather low but I get the excellent service and secure connection. You can try because there aren't any problems to connect the US from Canada