+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
AKV said:
I submitted my monther-in-law's application online on 18th April, still no news, anyone submitted around that time and got response?
You've applied pretty recently. Going by the posts on this forum for online applications + the processing times posted by IRCC, I wouldn't expect a decision until Week 1 or 2 of May

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKV said:
Hi All,

I submitted my monther-in-law's application online on 18th April, still no news, anyone submitted around that time and got response?

Regards,
AKV
relax buddy. if you notice here almost 15 march guys still waiting. you are far then these guys.
As per current scenario wait atleast 3 more weeks.

senthilkumarank

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2018
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
Re: Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2017 India

Bryanna said:
You've applied pretty recently. Going by the posts on this forum for online applications + the processing times posted by IRCC, I wouldn't expect a decision until Week 1 or 2 of May
Hi Bryanna,

I am in Canada on a work permit which expires in September 2017 and have filed for an online TRV for my wife (from India) on 20th March 2017.
Got submission confirmation for the same.
The TRV was applied on my behalf by my employer's lawyers and as such I am unable check the status online.
I have been able to check the status through IRCC's automated voice system and it says that "the documents have been received".

When I enquired Attorney about the delay, said he sent a case specific enquiry requesting a status update of the application.

Initially as per Attorney request, submitted below documents
Wife's passport copy, Marriage certification, my payslips and Bank statements

Is there delay due to any submitted documents?
Going forward can I do something to trace out the issue?
When can I expect visa?

Singh23

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 28-04-2016, AOR 2: 16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Applied Online on March 30th, Received Passport Request for parents today :) !

All the best to people who are still waiting !

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

senthilkumarank said:
When I enquired Attorney about the delay, said he sent a case specific enquiry requesting a status update of the application.
All updates will be indicated in the online myCIC account. The Case Specific Enquiry requesting a status update was not necessary. Instead the CSE should have been sent requesting for expedited processing.

What was the complete list of documents which was submitted by you and your wife?

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Singh23 said:
Applied Online on March 30th, Received Passport Request for parents today :) !

All the best to people who are still waiting !
Thanks for the update buddy. We submitted on April 02, hopefully there will be something for us soon.

dr_jaat

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi All,

I have also received ppr for march 29th application...

I got an email to check mycic around 7 am, and in message centre there was ppr...

my status on top of mycic however is still showing "application in progress"...

Best wishes to everyone!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Visitor said:
I have also requested ppr for march 29th request...

I got an email to check mycic around 7 am, and in message centre there was request...

my status on top of mycic however is still showing "application in progress"...
That's great :) The ghost emails confirm that internal processing was being done on your brother's application.

It will continue to show 'Application in progress' until the passport is stamped.... and 'Final decision" will change

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Bryanna said:
That's great :) The ghost emails confirm that internal processing was being done on your brother's application.

It will continue to show 'Application in progress' until the passport is stamped.... and 'Final decision" will change
thanks Bryanna! yes your predictions were correct! I am very happy it worked out... We will submit the passport on Monday at ND VFS.

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
:) Just out of curiosity, how long does it take for visa stamping... can we expect it back within same week if submitted on Monday?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Does your brother live in ND/NCR? If yes, you can expect the processed passport by Blue Dart maybe around Thursday-Saturday of next week.

Do check if VFS is working on Monday (Labour Day)

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Bryanna said:
Does your brother live in ND/NCR? If yes, you can expect the processed passport by Blue Dart maybe around Wednesday-Thursday of next week.

Do check if VFS is working on Monday (Labour Day)
Okay thanks for letting me know about Labour Day!, I will check prior to going there.

Yes we are very close to ND, about an hour and a half drive...

goodluck55

Sep 17, 2014
AKV said:
Hi All,

Regards,
AKV
I have applied for my inlaws on March 23rd, one person got the PPR, but the other dint received yet. Don't understand the dependant has been asked to submit the PP, but main applicant is still in progress

senthilkumarank

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2018
AOR Received.
04-11-2018

senthilkumarank said:
Hi Bryanna,

I am in Canada on a work permit which expires in September 2017 and have filed for an online TRV for my wife (from India) on 20th March 2017.
Got submission confirmation for the same.
The TRV was applied on my behalf by my employer's lawyers and as such I am unable check the status online.
I have been able to check the status through IRCC's automated voice system and it says that "the documents have been received".

Initially as per Attorney request, submitted below documents
Wife's passport copy, Marriage certification, my payslips and Bank statements

Is there delay due to any submitted documents?
Going forward can I do something to trace out the issue?
When can I expect visa?
Bryanna,

As per Attorney, filled internal application forms and sent wife's passport copy, Marriage certification, my payslips and Bank statements

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

senthilkumarank said:
Bryanna,

As per Attorney, filled internal application forms and sent wife's passport copy, Marriage certification, my payslips and Bank statements
Your wife has not provided any evidence/reasons to return to India. For example, documents for her employment/business + property ownership/rent agreement + her financial situation + her family ties. etc.

In fact, your attorney has not even submitted the basic documents suggested in the Visa Office instructions and Document Checklist for India applications.

IMHO, she's risking a TRV refusal. I hope she gets a TRV