+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

 

IndKum10

Full Member
Mar 16, 2017
20
1
jsdsouza said:
@IndKum10,

May i know the reasons cic's response on why it was refused?

Also if you could share the timeline please

Thanks
You have not satisfied me you will leave Canada........ including
Travel history
Family ties
Purpose of visit
 

jsdsouza

Newbie
Mar 16, 2017
2
0
IndKum10 said:
You have not satisfied me you will leave Canada........ including
Travel history
Family ties
Purpose of visit
What was the supporting document(proof) you provided for your wife's return back to home country?any employment letter ? leave letter from college?
 
 

IndKum10

Full Member
Mar 16, 2017
20
1
guyfromtoronto said:
Did you apply online or paper application? How were you communicated for refusal? Got email or got passport back with rejection stamp?
paper application
we received passport then find out. no stamp on passport just refusal letter
 

IndKum10

Full Member
Mar 16, 2017
20
1
jsdsouza said:
What was the supporting document(proof) you provided for your wife's return back to home country?any employment letter ? leave letter from college?
my stupid agent didnot guide us properly
 

tankala13

Hero Member
Feb 22, 2012
268
55
IndKum10 said:
my stupid agent didnot guide us properly
Yeah, even my friend got screwed up because of the an agent not telling the complete documents. Anyhow, reapply and make sure you explain why your rejection in your previous application was due to incompelete information provided. Provide them with complete list of reasons why your wife will be coming back. If she is working attach approved leaves from the organization or take a letter from the company that she is taking leave for the stay in Canada.
 

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
85
7
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents passports are back. Stamped for 6 years. multiple entry. Thanks Brayanna for your kind words.
 
 

apple123_4567

Full Member
Oct 2, 2015
47
1
Hi I want to apply for my mothers tourist visa. I am on WP.

I understand there are 3 kind of letters needed. Is this correct ?

1) Invitation Letter from me to mother, stating intent to visit me and sightseeing , and return back
2) Letter from me to Visa officer ? explaining that I will take care of her expenses while she is here
3) Letter from my mother to visa officer, requesting a tourist visa ?

Any templates for above ? will GREATLY help..

Thanks,
 

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
14,140
3,113
apple123_4567 said:
Hi I want to apply for my mothers tourist visa. I am on WP.

I understand there are 3 kind of letters needed. Is this correct ?

1) Invitation Letter from me to mother, stating intent to visit me and sightseeing , and return back
2) Letter from me to Visa officer ? explaining that I will take care of her expenses while she is here
3) Letter from my mother to visa officer, requesting a tourist visa ?

Any templates for above ? will GREATLY help..
Only two letters will suffice:
1. Invitation letter from yourself addressed to the visa officer (explaining you will take care of accommodation, expenses) + purpose of visit (briefly)

2. Letter from your mom to the visa officer (stating purpose of visit + funds available for her visit + strong ties to her home country, etc)
 

tim50

Hero Member
Feb 8, 2009
351
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my Timelines of TRV.- 30 days end to end - could be quicker if we submit passport early.

Parents online visitor visa application - Applied - Feb 11, 2017
Passport request - Feb 21, 2017
Passport Sent - Mar 3rd, 2017
Approved - Mar 10th
passport delivered at home - Mar 11.

FYI.
- I did not submit any bank statements. Just notarized affidavit.
- I did not book travel ticket upfront but send dummy itinerary from Expedia with dates etc
- I did some silly mistakes in forms (names etc) but submitted corrected form through eCAS
 
 

apple123_4567

Full Member
Oct 2, 2015
47
1
Bryanna said:
Only two letters will suffice:
1. Invitation letter from yourself addressed to the visa officer (explaining you will take care of accommodation, expenses) + purpose of visit (briefly)

2. Letter from your mom to the visa officer (stating purpose of visit + funds available for her visit + strong ties to her home country, etc)
Great ! Thanks Bryanna. I admire your contribution to the community.
Further.. Are there any templates /sample of above letters ?

Thanks..
 

Canada2425

Hero Member
Jun 1, 2016
261
34
NOC Code......
2171
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
Hi All,

I'm moving to Canada as a PR. My fiancée is in US as an International Student (Indian Passport). She would like to apply for temporary visit. What is the best way to take this forward? Looking for a visa which allows multiple entries having validity of more than 6 months.

I'm new to this US-Canada route and hence such question.

Thank you.