AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Online Application for parents visitors visa (TRV) submitted on April 02, 2017.

No update yet.

Anyone got PPR for online applications around the same time?

Thank you,

dr_jaat

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Is it must to attach the document checklist in visa application?

Wat is this Authority to release personal information to a designated individual IMM5475 al about?

Do we need ro submit both use of rep and IMM5475 form?

We did online payment for our parents from so how to submit the proof of payment? Or jus check the fee payment option in document list as we paid and received the confirmation status.

Please reply soon

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Nithya Gandhi said:
Is it must to attach the document checklist in visa application?

Wat is this Authority to release personal information to a designated individual IMM5475 al about?

Do we need ro submit both use of rep and IMM5475 form?

We did online payment for our parents from so how to submit the proof of payment? Or jus check the fee payment option in document list as we paid and received the confirmation status.

Please reply soon
Hi based on my knowledge.

Document checklist should be attached to the application for a paper based application, not required for online application.

IMM5475: you could give anyone permission to have your information released from CIC or CBSA. It is different than use of rep. I believe if you are doing use of rep you don't need the IMM5475.

For online payment, after the process a transaction record is generated which could be printed out and used as the evidence of fee payment. if you did not print or saved at that time, probably you could use the link below to retrieve the payments records.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/login.do?&app=epay&page=viewallreceipts&lang=en

Hope it helped a little.

Cheers!

dr_jaat

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
dr_jaat said:
Hi based on my knowledge.

Document checklist should be attached to the application for a paper based application, not required for online application.

IMM5475: you could give anyone permission to have your information released from CIC or CBSA. It is different than use of rep. I believe if you are doing use of rep you don't need the IMM5475.

For online payment, after the process a transaction record is generated which could be printed out and used as the evidence of fee payment. if you did not print or saved at that time, probably you could use the link below to retrieve the payments records.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/login.do?&app=epay&page=viewallreceipts&lang=en

Hope it helped a little.

Cheers!

dr_jaat
thank you so much for response :)

goodluck55

Sep 17, 2014
dr_jaat said:

No update yet.

Thank you,

dr_jaat

Submitted March 23, first PPR on april 18th, still waiting for one more. (depended got PPR, but not main applicant)

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Bryanna said:
You can track the status of the application through myCIC.

You won't get any additional status update following on your CSE. Instead you should've requested the visa office to let you if they require any additional documents/information to expedite making a decision
Hi Bryanna

You have mentioned, "you should've requested the visa office to let you.." for additional information. I have requested that in the Webform IRCC link for case status and if additional information is required, in order to expedite the making of a decision. However, you have mentioned to request the Visa office? How do you request that?

Regards

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
atripnc said:
I have requested that in the Webform IRCC link for case status and if additional information is required, in order to expedite the making of a decision. However, you have mentioned to request the Visa office? How do you request that?
Through the Web form (Case Specific Enquiry) which you have already sent

MK27

Feb 14, 2013
Bryanna said:
CAN+ allows for faster processing.... and is available to applicants of certain nationalities (including from India) if they have visited Canada/US in the last 10 years..... or if they have a valid US visa.

The application forms are the same. Only a specific request must be included for processing under CAN+
Hey Bryanna

Thanks for the info. Do you know if I can do this change now, while their application is in progress.
Their visitor visa application passed the processing time as it was applied online on March 27.

They got their tickets booked on May 20. And I already submitted my query twice to IRCC but no answer.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
MK27 said:
Thanks for the info. Do you know if I can do this change now, while their application is in progress.
Their visitor visa application passed the processing time as it was applied online on March 27.
It won't help to submit a CAN+ request now as the objective no longer exists i.e. expedited processing. In fact, your parents' applications have crossed even the regular estimated processing time.

I suggest you do not send any more CSEs/new requests as that might delay the processing further.

They got their tickets booked on May 20. And I already submitted my query twice to IRCC but no answer.
Hope you've booked refundable tickets. Hopefully they will get their visas well before May 20

cic2017

Apr 5, 2017
I want to give an update on the application that I submitted for my newborn baby:

Applied TRV online on: March 5 2017
No response at all since then - CSEs, emails, phone calls - nothing worked.
I had no choice and the travel date was fast approaching (tickets already purchased with the confidence that the TRV should not take too much time, definitely not more than 2 months).
>>>>>>>Finally I contacted my Federal MP's office (looking at the suggestions from this forum and a suggestion from my friend) and asked them to enquire on my behalf.
I did this on April 18 2017.

>>>>>I got an update on April 20 2017 from CIC - asking for the baby's passport. The MP's office mentioned that they could not hear any reason for the delay except for the backlog of a lot of applications in New Delhi Visa office.

Passport submitted to VFS Bangalore on April 21 2017.
Passport delivered today(May 2 2017) with visa stamp.

Thank you to all the forum members, especially Bryanna - who is very helpful here.

DipT

Jun 5, 2014
DipT said:
Still waiting on decision for my in-laws visitor visa application submitted online on 27th-March.

My Uncle-Aunt submitted their tourist visa application to Ahmedabad-VFS office one week (on 3rd-April) later with help of agent. And they received their passport with Visa stamped yesterday (25th-April).

Not sure but it looks like those who submitted online application recently are suffering a lot! :(
Finally received the request for Passport submission on 1st May. Little late as my in-laws are travelling to USA on 4th May. So, we are planning to submit Passport at LA/NY VAC office.

Hi Bryanna - I know you already confirmed that Passport can be submitted to LA/NY VAC office in this situation even though application country was selected as 'India' in online application.

• Do I need to attach any letter explaining why we are sending our Passport to LA/NY VAC office while submitting the Passport?
    And does this affect the timeline to stamp the the Visa as online request was submitted for India?

AKV

Oct 15, 2013
cic2017 said:
I want to give an update on the application that I submitted for my newborn baby:

Applied TRV online on: March 5 2017
No response at all since then - CSEs, emails, phone calls - nothing worked.
I had no choice and the travel date was fast approaching (tickets already purchased with the confidence that the TRV should not take too much time, definitely not more than 2 months).
>>>>>>>Finally I contacted my Federal MP's office (looking at the suggestions from this forum and a suggestion from my friend) and asked them to enquire on my behalf.
I did this on April 18 2017.

>>>>>I got an update on April 20 2017 from CIC - asking for the baby's passport. The MP's office mentioned that they could not hear any reason for the delay except for the backlog of a lot of applications in New Delhi Visa office.

Thank you to all the forum members, especially Bryanna - who is very helpful here.
That is great news... congrats :)
I also booked ticket for 8th May for my mother-in-law and now changed to 15th May, but still not sure if I can get TRV by that time or not, could you please some more details which office you tried etc. thanks in advance.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr_jaat said:

No update yet.

Thank you,

dr_jaat
29 march no update yet. :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
cic2017 said:

It's fantastic to see quite a few people getting passport requests/TRVs in the last couple of days.... and it's very encouraging for those who have been waiting.

Happy for you that you will soon be reunited with your baby :) :)