Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi ! Any update yet? There is absolutely no movement for me. Is there an option to apply for GCMS notes?
Also, this is highly out of their timelines - Are they low on capacity etc. ? Any news.
I believe we all have our applications sent to CN India (I got to know from my spouse TRV GCMS notes ) by Advanced Analytics Triage of Overseas Temporary Resident Visa Applications) . That's the reason for delay. - For some Indian Applicants

Primary - CN India, Ottawa (Centralized Network ,India in Ottawa)
Secondary office is NDVO

CN India, Ottawa is a virtual office for the officers who returned from India in October as per the agent

Also,I believe they will speed up as they were processing applications from backlog Temporary public policy to facilitate the processing of temporary resident visas has now ended - Canada.ca

Ankit003

Dec 11, 2019
I believe we all have our applications sent to CN India (I got to know from my spouse TRV GCMS notes ) by Advanced Analytics Triage of Overseas Temporary Resident Visa Applications) . That's the reason for delay. - For some Indian Applicants

Primary - CN India, Ottawa (Centralized Network ,India in Ottawa)
Secondary office is NDVO

CN India, Ottawa is a virtual office for the officers who returned from India in October as per the agent

Also,I believe they will speed up as they were processing applications from backlog Temporary public policy to facilitate the processing of temporary resident visas has now ended - Canada.ca
oh okay, thanks for sharing that. Hoping for the best. Christmas is also near and agents might be on holiday too.
Are you also checking the IRCC Tracker ?- on tracker the eligibility completed for me but on IRCC portal its still in process.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
oh okay, thanks for sharing that. Hoping for the best. Christmas is also near and agents might be on holiday too.
Are you also checking the IRCC Tracker ?- on tracker the eligibility completed for me but on IRCC portal its still in process.
Its means your file has the same status like mine , waiting final review of officer.

Yes , on portal , it will change to" Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below " after you get the sticker on your passport. Before that , it will stay like " we are reviewing"

Yes, I confirmed twice with agents , they said eligibility passed and (if it stays for more than 3-4 days, means its passed - based on other people timelines on this forum)

Usually refusal comes the same day of eligibility completed or next day . Sometimes, the application status on tracker will change to " Closed".

Reactions: moin46 and kaurd24

satishivaturi

Feb 26, 2019
Hey everyone - I applied TRV for my in-laws. My timelines are like this
AOR - 23 Nov 23
Biometrics Request - 23 Nov 23
Biometrics given - 27 Nov 23
Tracker Eligibility status update - 18 Dec 23 "not started to Complete"
Biometrics Validation letter - 20 Dec 23 on IRCC profile but no changes on tracker.

Can anyone comment on what I can expect out of this BVL update? Is this a positive sign or a negative one? I applied for my mother as well 3 months back and she got BVL & PPR at the same time

Last edited:

Jasmineflower123

Star Member
Oct 24, 2023
Hey everyone - I applied TRV for my in-laws. My timelines are like this
AOR - 23 Nov 23
Biometrics Request - 23 Nov 23
Biometrics given - 27 Nov 23
Tracker Eligibility status update - 18 Dec 23 "not started to Complete"
Biometrics Validation letter - 20 Dec 23 on IRCC profile but no changes on tracker.

Can anyone comment on what I can expect out of this BVL update? Is this a positive sign or a negative one? I applied for my mother as well 3 months back and she got BVL & PPR at the same time
Check tracker tomorrow. Tracker updated next day for me after receiving only BVL.

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
I have a question. I applied via GC key in October and no update like eligibility. What happens if I reapply using the portal. Will the old application be just withdrawn because I heard the portal is very quick?

Canadaindia1

Nov 28, 2023
I applied for a TRV on 8th November
On tracker it shows eligibility passed and BC in progress
I called IRCC and they said all stages shows completed on their end on 18th December
When can I expect my PPR? And why would it take this time if all stages of application are already passed?

Dec 4, 2023
tracker it shows eligibility passed and BC in progress
I called IRCC and they said all stages shows completed on their end on 18th December
When can I expect my PPR? And why would it take this time if all stages of application are already passed?
At what time you called IRCC and on which number as my waiting for my wife visa from last 6 months