+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa GRANTED!(Wife of PR)

Sivakumar santhanam

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
98
0
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - waived, AOR 2 - Jan20 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 07 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Drkdd said:
Thank you
I am sure you will get it
If they asked or addiction all docs it means there is a positivity
Don't worry just e positive u will get it

God bless you
thank u.. When did you apply your Visa?
Online or Paper?
 

Drkdd

Hero Member
Jan 22, 2016
239
2
Sivakumar santhanam said:
thank u.. When did you apply your Visa?
Online or Paper?
Hi
I had applied through paper application on 5 April
And it took almost 23 days
My visa office was Bangalore unfortunately as they are giving very less visas
With gods grace and the support of my forum I could get it

Yes it's just for 6 months and I don't know if I can extend it but it's ok

Just pray and hang in there. When did u apply ??
 

Drkdd

Hero Member
Jan 22, 2016
239
2
I also try o forgot to mention that I has a rejection of Canadian visitor visa before 2 ears

But I would just like to say that be truthful and they will consider
I do not know if this may be of use to u all but atleast to some like me it would give u a ray of hope

Do not loose hope people and hang in there
 

T.Rex87

Hero Member
Feb 12, 2016
227
4
I have a question for those who applied online. For the application forms IMM 5257 & IMM 5645, do we need to print them first, then sign by hand and scan & upload ? or to just fill them in pdf itself and upload without signing them. Because in instructions they mentioned not need to sign while applying online, only electronic signature before submitting the application to cic. Kindly clarify on this. Thank You
 

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
66
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T.Rex87 said:
I have a question for those who applied online. For the application forms IMM 5257 & IMM 5645, do we need to print them first, then sign by hand and scan & upload ? or to just fill them in pdf itself and upload without signing them. Because in instructions they mentioned not need to sign while applying online, only electronic signature before submitting the application to cic. Kindly clarify on this. Thank You
I applied online. For the forms IMM5257 you do not need to print and sign and upload as it would not even take the scanned copy. You need to fill it out, put the dates, validate it and then directly upload it. Only then it will even be accepted to be uploaded.

IMM 5645 is family information and you MUST print it out, fill it in english and your native language and then sign , then scan it in. Use black ink pen.
 

T.Rex87

Hero Member
Feb 12, 2016
227
4
botsmith2004 said:
I applied online. For the forms IMM5257 you do not need to print and sign and upload as it would not even take the scanned copy. You need to fill it out, put the dates, validate it and then directly upload it. Only then it will even be accepted to be uploaded.

IMM 5645 is family information and you MUST print it out, fill it in english and your native language and then sign , then scan it in. Use black ink pen.
Thanks for your help !! can you also please help me in one more question. Like we have to upload photo of the applicant and it has to be in the specific dimensions and of some 240 kb. can we just take photo by phone camera and upload after editing?
 

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
66
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T.Rex87 said:
Thanks for your help !! can you also please help me in one more question. Like we have to upload photo of the applicant and it has to be in the specific dimensions and of some 240 kb. can we just take photo by phone camera and upload after editing?
Yes. It is a digital print. Just make sure the dimensions, background, ear, etc. are shown properly and it should be good. The only editing you should do should only be in resizing them. Do not change any color correction, filter, smoothing, etc
 

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
66
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have the return ticket but it is dated for just 2 weeks after landing. So am wondering if the return ticket date influences the visa exit date from the officer. I know a couple of people who's wives got only 2 and 3 month visitor visa and they too had return ticket dates.

What time gap did your wife have for the return ticket from the date of landing? 2 months? Or lesser/greater than that?
 

T.Rex87

Hero Member
Feb 12, 2016
227
4
Thanks for your help Botsmith... regarding your interest in knowing about leave duration, well it's unpredictable for how long an officer will issue a visa. I'm also going to show a visit of around 20 days. Hope so that my spouse will get atleast a year long visa. will let you guys know the result of my spouse application. I haven't applied it yet.

Good Luck with your application!!
 

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
64
1
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
what is processing time for visitor visa , if its online application ???
 

Labbadulc

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
151
0
121
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city / Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
(AOR-1) 23-12-2015 (AOR-2) 21/04/2016
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
17-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2016
LANDED..........
03-09-2016
I got my husband's visitor visa approved and now we are waiting for the passport to be sent back...hopefully get it this week.
 

T.Rex87

Hero Member
Feb 12, 2016
227
4
sibhav said:
what is processing time for visitor visa , if its online application ???
[/quo


cic website shows 19 days. so for online application, that could be around same number of days
 

dhillonch

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
149
4
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
T.Rex87 said:
Anyone who applied for TRV..any news or update?
applied yesterday at VFS. Lets c. Have a student and TRV rejection in the past.