+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Appl from UAE - please help!!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
hello everyone,

i'm new to this forum cuz i really don't know where to write and ask about our issues

here is my story: i am Canadian citizen, my bf is Syrian citizen and we r both residing in Abu-Dhabi, UAE; i moved to Abu-Dhabi, UAE just to be close to him and now we are both living here...still every time i go back to Canada to visit my family i would like to take him with me so we applied for Visitor Visa on April in the Canadian embassy in Abu-Dhabi; we waited patiently since, considering his citizenship, we thought it will take a while with all the security checks; after around 2 months of NO NEWS we went MORE TIMES to ask them what's going on; the trick is that u cannot talk with anyone, the questions are submitted on another application and it takes xx business days to get a reply; WE NEVER GOT!!!!! furthermore, they say clearly that if the application's deadline did not pass they will not reply at all, so we thought that they r still processing and so other few months passed

after 4 moths passed it was clear that something is wrong; since going in person and asking questions on a piece of paper gave us no results i started to hunt them with emails which of course there too it takes xx business days to get reply; still, they finally replied saying that they send us emails about the application on 2 different occasions but WE NEVER GOT THEM; i send them back email saying that we NEVER GOT those emails and how we can have the contents of those emails but NO REPLY; for the past month all i'm trying to do is to find out the contents of those emails but NO RESULT: when we call it's an automated system and we talk to no one, when we go in person they ask me to fill in a paper and no one answers to it, when we sent email still nothing; i just want to know if it has missing documents or it was rejected all together and why so we can move on and apply again; but like this, not knowing anything is really THE WORST

if any of you had a similar situation and managed to solve it please advise me what to do; should i keep sending emails, should i just forget of this application and start a new one

thank you very much