+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
I applied student visa on 20.6.2017. University of Manitoba Bachelors of Computer Engineering. Purpose of visit was ticked in it.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
I applied student visa on 20.6.2017. University of Manitoba Bachelors of Computer Engineering. Purpose of visit was ticked in it.
That is a very common reason that they tick in everybody's letter. Appy for caips at caipsgcms.com. CAIPS will help to get detailed rejection reason.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Am so sorry to hear that my friend. It really hurts to get rejected.

Purpose of visit is something which is relatively easily addressable in SOP. There are only few things you need to provide in order to prove BF student. Apply for caips. When you have it, write a post with your background, application package, caips note etc. Members can help you to make a good SOP and application package.

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Am so sorry to hear that my friend. It really hurts to get rejected.

Purpose of visit is something which is relatively easily addressable in SOP. There are only few things you need to provide in order to prove BF student. Apply for caips. When you have it, write a post with your background, application package, caips note etc. Members can help you to make a good SOP and application package.
What points could one address in SOP In order to prevent this kind of refusal (purpose of visit) by VO.

Regards

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
What points could one address in SOP In order to prevent this kind of refusal (purpose of visit) by VO.

Regards
Varies. In general, emphasizing how this study is relevant in light of past education, experience and future plan is the single most important factor. Paying 1st semester or 1st yr tuition fee is also important. Allied issue is to show tie to home country (having a strong ties means immigration is not primary objective). It you have relatives living in Canada, that should be addressed to.

Fsnext

Jul 18, 2017
Pls am writing from Nigeria, I apply for study permit for my master degree program on 14 of July 2017 for January intake but I forgot to submit my bsc certificate or my transcript along with my application since Is not included in checklist for visa requirement.. But I fill all my educational aspect as required on the visa application form..pls kindly advice me on what to do if necessary

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
Pls am writing from Nigeria, I apply for study permit for my master degree program on 14 of July 2017 for January intake but I forgot to submit my bsc certificate or my transcript along with my application since Is not included in checklist for visa requirement.. But I fill all my educational aspect as required on the visa application form..pls kindly advice me on what to do if necessary
Use the IRCC web Inquiry form and submit it,,,,if you have futher question you can add me on whatsapp with 08066799931