+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused

interval

Jan 20, 2017
Hi, I'm from Pakistan and my online application for study permit is refused on the ground that I won't be leaving Canada after my authorized stay there.
It might be because of the reason that one of our family member is there. What can be done about it ?

Ayyan Ali

Jan 27, 2017
interval said:
Hi, I'm from Pakistan and my online application for study permit is refused on the ground that I won't be leaving Canada after my authorized stay there.
It might be because of the reason that one of our family member is there. What can be done about it ?
Your visa office? When you have applied and got refusal? If you share your profile like course and uni, we will be in good position to help you.

interval

Jan 20, 2017
I applied online from Pakistan on 30th January, application is refused from abu dhabi office on 15th Feb. No medical.
I am accepted at University of Regina for MSC Computer Science Co-op route.
My profile is:
MCS :3.6 cgpa out of 4.0
MS Computer Science: 3.4 cgpa out of 4.0
MBA : 3.9 out of 4.0
BSC : 47%
ICS :61%
Matric :73%
IELTS score : 7 band overall and no less than 6.5
Reason for refusal is VO is not satisfied I will leave Canada after completing my studies
Other reasons:
Not satisfied that I am a bonafied student of the University and will depart Canada after authorized stay.
I have one of siblings there, is that the reason for refusal ?
Please help

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
interval said:
I applied online from Pakistan on 30th January, application is refused from abu dhabi office on 15th Feb. No medical.
My profile is:
Reason for refusal is VO is not satisfied I will leave Canada after completing my studies
Other reasons:
Not satisfied that I am a bonafied student of the University and will depart Canada after authorized stay.
Please help
I dont think sibling is the reason for refusal. My sister got student visa and she mentioned in her application that i am here in canada.
May i know your siblings status in canada? Is he on work visa or PR ?

Ayyan Ali

Jan 27, 2017
interval said:
My profile is:
Other reasons:
Please help
Apparently you already have Masters degree and going to follow Masters in University of Regina, right? Presence of your sibling in Canada is not teh reason of your refusal.

interval

Jan 20, 2017
rajwinder111 said:
I dont think sibling is the reason for refusal. My sister got student visa and she mentioned in her application that i am here in canada.
May i know your siblings status in canada? Is he on work visa or PR ?
PR
If I reapply then what should be additional documentation ?

interval

Jan 20, 2017
Ayyan Ali said:
Apparently you already have Masters degree and going to follow Masters in University of Regina, right? Presence of your sibling in Canada is not teh reason of your refusal.
What is next step ? Should I reapply or what ?

Ayyan Ali

Jan 27, 2017
interval said:
What is next step ? Should I reapply or what ?
Frankly telling it is very hard for you to get visa for Masters studies as you are already in possession of Masters degree. If I were you I am not going to re-apply. Go for PhD you will surely get visa.

interval

Jan 20, 2017
Ayyan Ali said:
Frankly telling it is very hard for you to get visa for Masters studies as you are already in possession of Masters degree. If I were you I am not going to re-apply. Go for PhD you will surely get visa.
Ok, Thanks alot.
Cheers