+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refusal

NAVDEEP SINGH

May 26, 2010
Apply for Canada. (course start date 3rd may 2010, apply date 18th april.) a agent apply before 15 days of course starting date,..and got refusal..in refusal letter"(we do not have sufficient time to proceed for your application and ..can apply again with new offer letter.)" Agent say that this is not our mistake. embassy can say anything , but i do not agree with them..can somebody tell me is it really so or agent is hidding something.agent say i should not apply again :-[...can apply again or not?...(rest of things are ok in refusal letter).was apply time right or wrong..i think got refusal just because they do not apply at right time, on passport stamped date is 27th April but he say he apply on 18th April but i don't trust him.is it some kind of mistake in my file. and i want to apply again, should i apply or not..

help me please... :-\
Kanwaljeet Singh.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAVDEEP SINGH said:
Apply for Canada. (course start date 3rd may 2010, apply date 18th april.) a agent apply before 15 days of course starting date,..and got refusal..in refusal letter"(we do not have sufficient time to proceed for your application and ..can apply again with new offer letter.)" Agent say that this is not their mistake. embassy can say anything, but i do not agree with them..can somebody tell me is it really so or agent is hidding something.agent say i should not apply again :-[...can apply again or not?...(rest of things are ok in refusal letter.)

help me please...
Kanwaljeet Singh.
Do you believe the agent? You can always try to apply again without the agent.

jeetmks

Star Member
May 30, 2010
Dear Navdeep,

Your agent is lying....you can apply again but you have to get the offer letter for september session.....canadian embassy has given you the right reason.

they have changed the rules recently...you need to apply atleast 40-45 days before your course start date.

for september fall session you need to apply before 31st july.

i am sorry to say but you cant not apply for the may session now.

Best of luck.

For any guidance...u can contact me.