+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA OFF for UAE

SKS

Dec 23, 2008
In FSW category 1, which visa office to b mention in the PR app - Abu Dhabi or London ? kindly advice

thanks n regards

SKS

V

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
Please provide more details so we can answer your question. How long have you lived in London and why are you asking if you should file in Abu Dhabi? Are you a citizen of UAE?

V

fragrancehopes

Star Member
Feb 2, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,
I would like to know where should I apply for PR under FSW London or Abu Dhabi?

I am living at Abu-Dhabi since June’2008.

Your reply will be highly appreciable.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

MOHSIN RAZA

lands

Jan 28, 2010
Where are you originally from ? in most cases people choose London. However if they call you for an interview you need to be able to travel to London.

This is very critical, because if you are denied a visa to London then you will not be able to attend the interview. This is also a reason as to why some people living in UAE pick AD.....

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Mohsin,

if you have any possibility of applying to any other visa processing office than abu dhabi, please do it ... coz abu dhabi is pathetically slow in processing applications.......which is very frustrating......

infact i would like to tell everyone who can process their apps in ANY OTHER visa office, please do that ..... abu dhabi office is veryyyyy sloww and are not bothered at all about peoples lives being on hold and in limbo for so long...........

all the best

fragrancehopes said:
Dear all,
I would like to know where should I apply for PR under FSW London or Abu Dhabi?

I am living at Abu-Dhabi since June'2008.

Your reply will be highly appreciable.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

MOHSIN RAZA

Jul 4, 2010
Hi,
Did anyone got the PR visa recently.
I am an IT professional applied for PR in skilled job category. Got the CIS document in Oct 2006, Waiting for the visa from oct 2006. Not sure when the visa will processed.

If any once get the medical test let me know so that we can atleast know how fast they are processing...

Regards,
Durai

abdi2525

Jun 21, 2010
I gave the interview here in yemen sana'a before two months can anyone tell me how long do i have to wait for medical test i'll really appreciate
thanks all.