+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
My application status is the same since 2 week...hope to receive an reply soon..how many days does it take to hear from them after the medicals is clear as I received my acknowledgement on 10th July and medicals cleared on 3rd July...btw I applied from Blore vfs on 12 June and it's been 36 days now....

AD DD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
My application status is the same since 2 week...hope to receive an reply soon..how many days does it take to hear from them after the medicals is clear as I received my acknowledgement on 10th July and medicals cleared on 3rd July...btw I applied from Blore vfs on 12 June and it's been 36 days now....
Hi! I am sailing in the same boat. I applied on 18th June offline at VSF Delhi, University category, received application no. on 22nd June, Medical got cleared on 16th July, preview of application not yet started. Don't know when it will start ........................
Kindly keep your status updated.
Has the preview of application for you started ???

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Y
Hi! I am sailing in the same boat. I applied on 18th June offline at VSF Delhi, University category, received application no. on 22nd June, Medical got cleared on 16th July, preview of application not yet started. Don't know when it will start ........................
Kindly keep your status updated.
Has the preview of application for you started ???
Yes it started on 3rd July itself ..but no updates since 2 weeks

Ekambir090

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
under which category you have applied?