28-05-2018
Doc's Request.
No additional documents required.
AOR Received.
11-06-2018
IELTS Request
7.5 nlt 6.5
File Transfer...
Applied 28th May in Chandigarh VFS, file send to Delhi VO for processing.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16--06-2018
Interview........
Interview NR, Biometrics NR, Background Check NA
Passport Req..
Submitted passport with paper application.
VISA ISSUED...
Visa approved on 21-06-2018

arya.ayush8

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I got mail that your application is updated but when i sign in on my cic application there was no message nothing , it was just same like before and i am really tense that why they mail me if there no change in application? Have anybody idea about this

ankit.sahni

Feb 6, 2018
Hi guys...
I applied under Non SPP for the September session on 25th April for Seneca college and still no decision made on my paper application.

It’s been about 9 weeks now and the CIC website says that the processing time is 7 weeks.

Also, I linked my paper application to the GcKey on 19th of may which was read on 29th of may.
The GcKey status is Medical passed, we are reviewing you eligibility. Final decision pending.
This status is same from the past 3-4 weeks.

Can anybody help/guide ? Have you guys received your visa ?

kiran_raj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
I got mail that your application is updated but when i sign in on my cic application there was no message nothing , it was just same like before and i am really tense that why they mail me if there no change in application? Have anybody idea about this
When did u apply? same thing happened to me... and later i noticed that its the UCI number which got updated...