+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa expiring in few hours. Not able to validate IMM5708. Please Help !

dagrwl15

Oct 18, 2019
I am not able to validate IMM5708. I can't fill any data under work experience as my daughter doesn't have any work experience. System doesn't allow me to upload the file. I have only few hrs left before my daughter's stay in Canada will be illegal. Please help !

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
I am not able to validate IMM5708. I can't fill any data under work experience as my daughter doesn't have any work experience. System doesn't allow me to upload the file. I have only few hrs left before my daughter's stay in Canada will be illegal. Please help !
Just fill what you can! Put under work experience N/a . And see if that works ! Ours could not upload because it was over 2mb so I convert it Word document , and it worked. And I also add a document with explanation of how I would take care of my husband while sponsorship comes through!

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
If it can’t open. Save the link and then open it in Adobe . Because some forms can’t open, you have to save it and then open it with adobe