+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very important Question pleaese ?

sahil71

Jul 4, 2007
hello friends,

i have a very important questions here , I want to apply for the canadian immigration in Federal Class through simplified application process , for the time being, I dont want to apply for my family and kids due to some reasons , my question is , Can i apply for my family and kids during the process of my application ? as everyone knows this simplified application process does take more than 2 and half years ,,

is there any good advice for me ?
thankss

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
You MUST include them at the time you apply - it says so on the application form IMM0008, "You must provide the following details about each of your family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not. You must include your spouse or common-law partnr, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, . . ."

See page 2 from this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008egen.pdf

If this is a case in which you don't want to involve your family members at the time when you apply, you can still apply and include all of their information on the form without them knowing about it.

Of course, you MUST KNOW the EXACT AND CORRECT BIRTH DATES OF ALL OF THEM. If you don't already know this, you should ask all of them to write down their birth dates and all of their names on a piece of paper for you on the pretext that you want such information to be stated correctly in your "memoirs." The same goes for any other information that you are not sure of - ask all of them to write it on a paper for your "memoirs."

And for the passport information, go ahead and type in - N/A.

If you don't include them now on your application, you will never be able to add them later on or even to sponsor them when you would have immigrated to Canada.

sahil71 said:
hello friends,

i have a very important questions here , I want to apply for the canadian immigration in Federal Class through simplified application process , for the time being, I dont want to apply for my family and kids due to some reasons , my question is , Can i apply for my family and kids during the process of my application ? as everyone knows this simplified application process does take more than 2 and half years ,,

is there any good advice for me ?
thankss

sahil71

Jul 4, 2007
first of all , i am sorry for being reply to you ,,, and thanks a lot for your supporting infomation about ,,, sure , i am going to add all of my family members in my application , will i have to pay processing fees for all my family members too , or only mine ?

thanks a lot once more ,,

sahil

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
You can pay application processing fee for just yourself at this moment. Later you can also pay for the other family members.