+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Verification of Letter of Employment

bahar1326

Jan 18, 2018
Hi dear admins and experienced friends,
I have requested GMSC note a month ago and got an email this morning mentioned review required as they are unable to verify my foreign work experience as I only provided the translation of the letter of employment without the original copy of letter of employment. Officer mentioned I did not provide original LOE therefore my score fell down from 455 to 429. It means i could not get score for foreign work experience. I would appreciate if you could help me to solve this issue as it has been taking 15 months from the day I have submitted documents. There was no additional documents request also. Do i need to upload the original letter with an explaination letter by webform or wait to get any message from officer?
I also work in a work place which I did not bring in my application as I got this current job few days after submission. I wish i could add my missing scores by this current canadian job which count 40 for minimum a year.
Thanks inadvsnce for your time and care.

rob-immigrationstory

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
Hi dear admins and experienced friends,
I have requested GMSC note a month ago and got an email this morning mentioned review required as they are unable to verify my foreign work experience as I only provided the translation of the letter of employment without the original copy of letter of employment. Officer mentioned I did not provide original LOE therefore my score fell down from 455 to 429. It means i could not get score for foreign work experience. I would appreciate if you could help me to solve this issue as it has been taking 15 months from the day I have submitted documents. There was no additional documents request also. Do i need to upload the original letter with an explaination letter by webform or wait to get any message from officer?
I also work in a work place which I did not bring in my application as I got this current job few days after submission. I wish i could add my missing scores by this current canadian job which count 40 for minimum a year.
Thanks inadvsnce for your time and care.
You should provide all of those documents, write an LOE, and web form it. Either it works or you get refused and try again. Either way it gets you closer to a decision.

Reactions: bahar1326

bahar1326

Jan 18, 2018
thanks Rob for your prompt reply. Ok I will send the original copy of my Employment letter with an explanation letter by webform. Do I need to mention based on the officer’s note i found out I need to provide the original copy with it’s translated one?

rob-immigrationstory

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
thanks Rob for your prompt reply. Ok I will send the original copy of my Employment letter with an explanation letter by webform. Do I need to mention based on the officer’s note i found out I need to provide the original copy with it’s translated one?
Whatever you think they'd like. Just give them the documents they want

Reactions: bahar1326

rob-immigrationstory

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
Do you have any template for LOE? I wanna write a letter with standard format but no idea how to explain it. You might be able to give me a right direction to provide the good one. Thanks again
No can do. I'm not a lawyer, a paid consultant, nor have I gone through this exact situation before. I can't provide you with a template and expect it to be any better than yours.