+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Value Test Confirmed letter still not received

Tommyspensee

Oct 14, 2020
Hello guys,I can't login the web,cauze I didnt received the confirmation letter from them after Created my account.They sent me an email before,says tĥe confirmation letter to be arrived in few minutes,then,2 day passed,still got nothing,Anyone help?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello guys,I can't login the web,cauze I didnt received the confirmation letter from them after Created my account.They sent me an email before,says tĥe confirmation letter to be arrived in few minutes,then,2 day passed,still got nothing,Anyone help?
I suppose you should get a second email with login details. Have you checked your spam folder? Otherwise call them and ask to get confirmation from technical department which sends out the emails.
All the best

Tommyspensee

Oct 14, 2020
I suppose you should get a second email with login details. Have you checked your spam folder? Otherwise call them and ask to get confirmation from technical department which sends out the emails.
All the best
Nope,I only got a letter that says they will send me a confirmation letter minutes after,then 3 day passed.My wife faces the same situation.

marcelod

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Call MIFI and their technical support team will be ask you for some details.
It happened to me and it was solved in 24 hs.
Hope this help