+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VALID TRV Stamped in Passport - Not Used (Never Landed in Canada)


Jan 8, 2021

I actually had an offer and accepted it back in Sep 2021 to enroll in U of Calgary and I enrolled in online classes. I got my TRV and student visa at that time but never went to Canada so technically was never issued a study permit on border. I had to drop out of classes and opted not to move at that time because of Covid and some family issues. I am thinking about pursuing my masters again in Canada so my question is since I have a valid TRV stamped in my passport, can I use this to travel to Canada and join another university. Obviously if that uni agrees to give me a place and is ready to sponsor my student visa?