+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US tourist visa

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Hello,
I need your help in applying US tourist visa. Please help me. My current situation is that currently I am student studying in Canada. My studies would be over in April 2023 like full degree will get over. Should I apply for US tourist now or later on work permit? As I would not getting US visa interview date for 6-7 months.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I need your help in applying US tourist visa. Please help me. My current situation is that currently I am student studying in Canada. My studies would be over in April 2023 like full degree will get over. Should I apply for US tourist now or later on work permit? As I would not getting US visa interview date for 6-7 months.
You can apply if you want, your choice. Ask about US visas on a US immigration forum.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello,
Your chances of getting a US Tourist visa are slim tbh. You don't have proper ties to the country you are staying at present and you can be considered as potential immigrant.

To better your chances show what's your future plan in Canada and your ties with your home country.

Reactions: vkamath

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hello,
I would recommend to wait when you get a WP. One of my acquaintances tried to go to a US visa(They never had a US visa before) when they have a PR the officer told them sorry, you just landed in Canada please spend some time here before going to US.