+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Repeated IELTS document requested in ADR email

Iqra Saeed

Dec 2, 2020
Hello,
I got an ADR update on my profile asking for my IELTS result in original form and not a photocopy. The issue is I did upload the original one in my application. The original appears black and white (at a glance) and upon further inspection, if you zoom on the document you can see the lightly colored IELTS watermark on the document. But the stamp and signatures have all been done in black. Now I am concerned on how to tell the IRCC that this is, in fact, the original document which was received via post. Can anyone help on how to proceed? We are on a very short deadline.

PS: In our application, we uploaded the colored copy at 600 dpi. It is slightly greenish due to its watermark. But only very lightly greenish. Also has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:

Preux

Jul 14, 2020
In addition to the resolution, do some color balance using Photoshop or similar software so that the colors are more vivid.

Iqra Saeed

Dec 2, 2020
You can try 600 dpi which should still be within the maximum file size. Just make sure the scan doesn't look black and white.
But we did upload on 600 dpi. And at 1200 dpi the scan goes entirely out of proportion. Which has me very worried on what to do..