+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
@gantisunil86 when did you submit the UP request on the webform?
Hey! I submitted web request and it was 2-3 Weeks before, but i also had the email address for Kitchener VO and sent them another request and got response in 5 minutes.

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
You don’t know my position nor anything about me. I need citizenship for my business as I cannot apply for federal contracts without it. Don’t compare me with others as you don’t anything.
Hey Jack, i can feel you considering i know how the Federal Contracts function, i would suggest to create a good explanation and try to present as many proofs/documents as you can and try to explain your situation and its impact and present your case to the VO and hopefully it will work.

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
As I know, unless you've already received an offer, business or federal contracts can not be considered for urgent processing. Otherwise, everyone can try to apply for a position that requires a Canadian citizenship, no matter if they will be offered.

Again, what you said is very arrogant and impolite (and stupid). I have been educated for 20 years and have the highest degree. I know a lot, not nothing as you said.
In my experience, I secured a job with the Federal Gov't first and had a conditional offer letter extended to me that clearly stated that I needed to become a Canadian Citizen within a period of time. Only then did IRCC approve my UP request and process my application quickly. During check-in at the Oath ceremony, the agent told me that my request is considered "super-priority" (exact same words), and they would issue our certificates and mail it within two business days.

@jackbauer I would suggest providing as much documentation as possible, and even better if you can provide a written letter from the federal contractor agency.

Best of luck

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
In my experience, I secured a job with the Federal Gov't first and had a conditional offer letter extended to me that clearly stated that I needed to become a Canadian Citizen within a period of time. Only then did IRCC approve my UP request and process my application quickly. During check-in at the Oath ceremony, the agent told me that my request is considered "super-priority" (exact same words), and they would issue our certificates and mail it within two business days.

@jackbauer I would suggest providing as much documentation as possible, and even better if you can provide a written letter from the federal contractor agency.

Best of luck
yeah. this is what it should be for urgent processing.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other

Best of luck
My urgent processing has been accepted by Scarborough office and they are processing it as such. I have attached tons of documentation on Sep 29th and as you can see everything else test invite, b/g complete got updated to complete from there.

Its just frustrating to see them (SCR office) emailing Montreal office saying "Hey file has been forwarded (Passport copy). Its with you now" and still they are not actioning it for the past few days.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey Jack, i can feel you considering i know how the Federal Contracts function, i would suggest to create a good explanation and try to present as many proofs/documents as you can and try to explain your situation and its impact and present your case to the VO and hopefully it will work.
Thanks friend, I'm being processed under UP and they have actioned it only after I sent them letters and my prior contracts with the Federal government.

I'm thinking about sending my UP docs to Montreal office and reaching out to Deputy minister of field operations for some action from the Montreal office. Keep this forum posted once I know more.

Reactions: novascotia27

Muzein

Oct 12, 2021
Hi all, Could anyone tell me how I can fill on the web form. I couldn't get it anywhere and I want to apply for urgent citizenship application. the link doesn't take me to the form. Everything on my application is set to completed except for the cermony. they didn't schedule that and it is on "Not started". I would appreciate any comment you can provide me if you already applied for it. thank you so much!

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
Hi all, Could anyone tell me how I can fill on the web form. I couldn't get it anywhere and I want to apply for urgent citizenship application. the link doesn't take me to the form. Everything on my application is set to completed except for the cermony. they didn't schedule that and it is on "Not started". I would appreciate any comment you can provide me if you already applied for it. thank you so much!
did you use this link?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Reactions: Muzein

February2016

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
My Company is going to write me a letter that i may need to go to conference in January.

What should they exactly write down for me to be eligible for urgent processing?

Thank you.

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
My Company is going to write me a letter that i may need to go to conference in January.

What should they exactly write down for me to be eligible for urgent processing?

Thank you.
Similar situation for me.

I am invited to attend an international scientific conference in US in person in Feb 2022.
This is one of the most prominent scientific conferences in my area and I attend the conference regularly in the past and won several important awards.

I am not able to travel to the US with my current passport as I can not get a US visa.
Do you guys think IRCC would consider this situation for urgent processing of my citizenship application?

February2016

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Similar situation for me.

I am invited to attend an international scientific conference in US in person in Feb 2022.
This is one of the most prominent scientific conferences in my area and I attend the conference regularly in the past and won several important awards.

I am not able to travel to the US with my current passport as I can not get a US visa.
Do you guys think IRCC would consider this situation for urgent processing of my citizenship application?
I think they would, what are you going to ask your company to write on the letter?

I requested urgent processing and they replied to provide the letter. I don't know exactly what to ask company to write to be enough.

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
I think they would, what are you going to ask your company to write on the letter?

I requested urgent processing and they replied to provide the letter. I don't know exactly what to ask company to write to be enough.

I previously requested an official invitation letter for visa application, and the letter contained:
1. my name,
2. passport ID
3. conference name, date, and venue,
4. an invitation to present my work at the conference.

that's basically all the information in the letter. I assume they will email me a very similar letter for the coming event. Hopefully, IRCC will accept (you never know what IRCC is gonna do)

what do you think?