+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

hallelujahbaby

Nov 14, 2022
Toronto
May Online applicant here. I received the "We verified the information you provided regarding your request for urgent processing and have forwarded it to the responsible office." three days ago, what's the timeline for hearing back regarding the decision?
No updates - Fair to assume that it has not been approved?

Submitted the Webform on Oct 6
They confirmed it and sent it to the responsible office on Nov 21

alibaba2021

Apr 28, 2021
No updates - Fair to assume that it has not been approved?

Submitted the Webform on Oct 6
They confirmed it and sent it to the responsible office on Nov 21
Did they ask any supporting documents?
Or do you see an update on your tracker after Nov 21? any Ghost updates apart from test ?

Turecanadian

Nov 13, 2022
What's the timeline in case of urgent processing, once I have given the test in how many days/weeks I should expect the oath invitation , any clue on that?

theflyingscot

Nov 17, 2022
What's the timeline in case of urgent processing, once I have given the test in how many days/weeks I should expect the oath invitation , any clue on that?
I have the same question. My test was updated on Dec 17. No update since. Prohibitions/Language/Physical Presence is still pending.

brankd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
I want to apply for an urgent citizenship. I want to get a TN visa to work in the USA.
How can I get eligible to get a urgent processing for citizenship?

Turecanadian

Nov 13, 2022
I want to apply for an urgent citizenship. I want to get a TN visa to work in the USA.
How can I get eligible to get a urgent processing for citizenship?
For TN visa first you need a job offer and with the help of that job offer you can apply urgent processing. But your job need to fall in the category of TN job roles

brankd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
For TN visa first you need a job offer and with the help of that job offer you can apply urgent processing. But your job need to fall in the category of TN job roles
I am also getting an option for H1B from employer. H1B draw will be there in March 2023. Will there be any conflict?
what happens if I get H1B approved in middle of urgent citizenship application in process ?

Turecanadian

Nov 13, 2022
I am also getting an option for H1B from employer. H1B draw will be there in March 2023. Will there be any conflict?
But your h1b will start officially in October 2023 that also when you picked up in the lottery. I would sây research about different visa categories first and how the process works .

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi, does anyone know how many days before oath ceremony we get oath Email. Mine is on Jan 31st, not received invite email.