+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent !!! Please kindly help from Choosing wrong NOC for work experience

s5773377

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I already submitted my application on AOR 9th Sep...but, today I just found out one of my work experience was selected the wrong NOC. Since my application still criminality check is in process....eligibility check is not started.....should I resubmit preference letter with correct NOC through webform together with LOE ? does it affect the outcome of this check since in the work history I already declare this wrong NOC? or is it too late to resubmit?

Thank you so much for your help.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
The only thing you can do is submit a letter explaining the mistake and providing the correct NOC. However, you are supposed to submit a correct application, so it's impossible to say whether your explanation will be accepted. They can easily deny you.

Reactions: s5773377

s5773377

Star Member
May 16, 2018
The only thing you can do is submit a letter explaining the mistake and providing the correct NOC. However, you are supposed to submit a correct application, so it's impossible to say whether your explanation will be accepted. They can easily deny you.
Thank you for your advice, since it just one of my previous work experiences....it might still be considered passed since the other 3 (more than 3 years oversea work experience)... I might just keep it as it is

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thank you for your advice, since it just one of my previous work experiences....it might still be considered passed since the other 3 (more than 3 years oversea work experience)... I might just keep it as it is
Yeah, if you have enough points with the others, it shouldn't make a difference.

Reactions: s5773377

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
Hello.

I know your message is old. But can you tell me how did you handle this situation please? I have the same problem I think.