+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent ; phone bills can they be a problem ?

M

med

hi everyone
me and my wife are filling up the application forms but we come across a problem in the supporting documents ; they ask for phone bills and we do have phone bills for about 10 months but from her second visit to me she started using calling cards to call me because its too much to call from a house phone for about 11 months now because its too much to call from a house phone and when she wanted to get the bills of these last 10 months her phone company told her that they dont have any recods of her calls since she is calling using calling cards ; plz can anyone suggest a solution and thanks for all

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: urgent can they be phone bills are they a problem ?

Just send what you have and include a letter why you don't have the last 10 months.

M

med

Re: urgent can they be phone bills are they a problem ?

before she used to call using her housephone but because she cant afford the bills she starts using calling card to call me so the phone company called Aliant told her that can only track her calls that were made out of her phone and for the ones made by calling cards are not recorded ; u get it now leon

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
med,khoy

do not go all paranoid about the application,you provide what you can, believe me,like many already told you, they aint gonna read every single email,text msj,or letter you send them, all they want to see is you and your wife maintain contact.

photos,emails,text msjs all can be made by "non-genuine" couples, they can make a flashy wedding and take tons of fotos,but this aint gonna convince the IO,do not show them that you are trying so hard to prove your self to him,becaus you simply dont have to.

just like gotcha said,your relation is true, u will get it sooner or later.

twakal 3ala allah