+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT] NOC Code clarification in CEC EE profile

user1997

Jun 24, 2019
Hello All,

Below are the job duties that would be stated in my employment letter for the position: 'Business & Integration Architecture Analyst'

• Use expertise to develop/support operable and cost-effective solutions, review solution blueprints, estimates, conceptual designs, and/or other deliverables
  • Actively contribute to company's assets/offerings, points of view, Knowledge Exchange, discussion boards, etc.
  • Participate in external organizations related to functional, technical or industry area of expertise to enhance the company's brand recognition
  • Provide/implement the strategy to understand and translate business requirements into technology solutions
  • Incorporate Industry, Function, and/or Business expertise into recommended solutions
  • Ensure technology business changes represent business requirements
  • Develop and implement the best business solutions for the client
  • Lead programs/projects focused on delivering agreed business outcomes for our clients and/or 'company name'
  • Partner with clients to understand the dynamics of value creation for the business solution
  • Analyze as-is and to-be processes to define system/technology requirements and bridge the gap between
  • technology and the business
  • Deliver quality functional/application designs and ensure technology business changes represent the business requirements

I am thinking to indicate NOC 2171 for this position. However, under the list of titles for this NOC, I do not see anything like 'Business & Integration Arch Analyst' - word to word match.
Can anyone confirm if NOC 2171 is appropriate based on my duties mentioned above?
Thank you so much.