+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT help needed with new IRCC portal bug

Jdeleonhaiti

Dec 13, 2022
Hello, I am desperately looking for help with the new IRCC portal as I am trying to apply for a student Permit (Permis d'Etudes). I am asked to fill in my last ten years of work experiences which I did correctly. But the system would not allow me to save and continue. I have been trying for two days and every time I have to type again all the information. It is my understanding that there is a bugin the system or is there a specific way I am supposed to insert my work experiences? Please, help me as I am running out of time. Spring semester starts within just a few weeks. Thank you!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I am desperately looking for help with the new IRCC portal as I am trying to apply for a student Permit (Permis d'Etudes). I am asked to fill in my last ten years of work experiences which I did correctly. But the system would not allow me to save and continue. I have been trying for two days and every time I have to type again all the information. It is my understanding that there is a bugin the system or is there a specific way I am supposed to insert my work experiences? Please, help me as I am running out of time. Spring semester starts within just a few weeks. Thank you!
Try posting to the International Students section of the forum.

vitor-vma

Jul 11, 2022
In my application, there were commas in the city/country fields. I removed them and it worked. I could save and edit them.