horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi, please help me what should I do. My husband who is a dependent on my application, missed to mention an important detail about his medical. This detail is known to CIC when we applied for OWP before. I already submitted my application just today. I called the clinic and said they cannot redo the medical anymore as it was already submitted. Please help me what to do. I feel so depressed it might be flagged as misrepresentation. Should i just withdraw my application or just send the info thru webform? And if ever it will be withdrawn, can I still do another medical for him even if the previous one is still valid? I feel so hopeless now.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Your example quite sums it up.To be specific, he was found out to have hepa C during our student application. It wasn’t a part of the standard medical procedure, but because he has ear piercing, he was tested for it. We did all the extra tests and everything went good so he passed the medical then. And now, I asked my husband why he didn’t tell the doctor about it , he just said the doctor was too fast he didn’t even fully understand what was asked and just answered No. I know it’s a very lame excuse, and there’s no amount of explanation that I can think of. As the principal applicant I should have known better. Please help advise what should I do. I have all the previous results, can I just write LOE and apologize and submit thru webform? Or is its better to withdraw?

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
I believe it wasn’t specifically asked if he had hep C, coz when it was my turn I wasn’t asked about it. It was just some few questions from their form. But it all comes back to not telling what he already know. So unfortunate.