+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

Jul 9, 2020
does anyone know how to contact IRCC through email or other sources as I need to ask them about my stage-1 approval will be issued before my studies begin in 8th September or it can take longer time as I have applied for study permit.I applied for visa on 2nd july and gave biometrics on 20th july after that no any response and applied from USA.

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
@avinash ..same case here, i have applied on 6 June and gave bio metric on 21 July , got correspondence letter on 23 July and my MS is going to start on 8th Sep 2020. but why are you expecting 1st stage approval as we have submitted complete application so we should get full approval at first shot?
As per IRCC website they are going to prioritize those applications which are complete. Hopefully we will get to know by next week. Keep posted if you get any update from IRCC.

Jul 9, 2020
@avinash ..same case here, i have applied on 6 June and gave bio metric on 21 July , got correspondence letter on 23 July and my MS is going to start on 8th Sep 2020. but why are you expecting 1st stage approval as we have submitted complete application so we should get full approval at first shot?
As per IRCC website they are going to prioritize those applications which are complete. Hopefully we will get to know by next week. Keep posted if you get any update from IRCC.

Yes as our application is complete they as per rule will give final approval but incase they can't give us then 1st stage is also hope and 90% approved means.Lets hope soon we will get something.

studentcandidate

Jun 13, 2020
does anyone know how to contact IRCC through email or other sources as I need to ask them about my stage-1 approval will be issued before my studies begin in 8th September or it can take longer time as I have applied for study permit.I applied for visa on 2nd july and gave biometrics on 20th july after that no any response and applied from USA.
IRCC just tweeted:
Study permit applications will be processed normally if you were able to submit a complete application. The 2 stage processing only applies to those who could not submit all required documents.

Last edited:

Chakravarty

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hi ..I am trying to book a biometric appointment with ASC but everytime it is showing no field ofc available..is any one facing the same issue or any other way to book the appointment

Jul 9, 2020
Hi ..I am trying to book a biometric appointment with ASC but everytime it is showing no field ofc available..is any one facing the same issue or any other way to book the appointment
you have to check every time sometimes it shows up the schedule.So keep checking 10 times a day you will be able to book.Try early morning like after 4am.

Chakravarty

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
you have to check every time sometimes it shows up the schedule.So keep checking 10 times a day you will be able to book.Try early morning like after 4am.
Thanks avinash for your reply.Actually I have been trying since morning 5’o clock but no luck.Do you know if it opens everyday or on particular day of the week

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Thanks avinash for your reply.Actually I have been trying since morning 5’o clock but no luck.Do you know if it opens everyday or on particular day of the week
Since last 2 weeks it was open entire day, but since yesterday I am also seeing same problem. Its showing same error message for all states

Chakravarty

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone know if the ASCs are taking appointments for biometrics? I have been looking at the appointment site and I do not see any available appointments. Can the ASCs take walk-ins for biometric collection? I am worried I will have to wait too long for an appointment and may lose my job offer.
Hi ..I am also trying to book my biometric but showing no field offices found.Were u able to book the appointment

Singh2016

Mar 1, 2016
My parents applied for Canadian visitor visa from U.S.A. They are done with biometrics part, application has been stuck in background check for past 3 weeks.
- Does anyone know how long it takes for background check to be completed?
- Secondly, I want to know, what would happen to the application if they chooses to go back to India while their application is still pending?

thanks in advance

Chakravarty

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
My parents applied for Canadian visitor visa from U.S.A. They are done with biometrics part, application has been stuck in background check for past 3 weeks.
- Does anyone know how long it takes for background check to be completed?
- Secondly, I want to know, what would happen to the application if they chooses to go back to India while their application is still pending?

thanks in advance
Hi ..if possible can u tell me when ur parents did the biometric because I am not able to schedule the appointment