+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

aru_canada

Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations!! This is great news. Wish you and your family the very best. Can you confirm if you applied via the GTS stream? I applied on the 20th of March, gave biometrics on 15th July and received biometrics correspondence on 22nd July. No updates after that
Even i am on GTS applied in early May, no update yet regarding passport request letter. I received the biometrics correspondence letter very next day (14th), gave biometrics on 13th.

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Even i am on GTS applied in early May, no update yet regarding passport request letter. I received the biometrics correspondence letter very next day (14th), gave biometrics on 13th.
I am not good in following twitter, but someone said IRCC is active on Twitter, is there any update regarding processing priority? Are they processing all application or processing only specific kind of applications. thanks.

sathya.vasudevan11

Jul 9, 2020
Ok. Let me see.
WP in April.
USA
July 14 for spouse & Sept self
Don't know what they are. Sorry.
Email, of course.
No covid related.
So for a WP that you applied in 2019 and Bio Metrics being completed in Sep 2019 you got the results just now?? Because you completed Bio metrics in Sep 2019 right???

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I am from India and on H1B visa and I am applying for ICT WP , do I still need to do medical if applying from US?

aru_canada

Jul 15, 2020
I am from India and on H1B visa and I am applying for ICT WP , do I still need to do medical if applying from US?
if you are in US for more than 6 months, then no need of medical. Doesn't it say in the application if medical is needed or not ?

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
My attorney told who ever getting "biometrics correspondence " letters that means their processing is last phase and should get passport request very soon. if there is no other problem in application. if it is true then good luck all who got this letter.

Reactions: lanp2606

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
I got refusal letter.... now going to apply again today...!!! Applied for study permit
Reason : intend to stay , purpose of travel. I am currently a student in USA.

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
I got refusal letter.... now going to apply again today...!!! Applied for study permit
Reason : intend to stay , purpose of travel. I am currently a student in USA.
I am waiting for my study permit. In case of refusal do we need to file a new application or is there any other to way to reconsider the same application?

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
I am waiting for my study permit. In case of refusal do we need to file a new application or is there any other to way to reconsider the same application?
can you please provide some more info. When did u file ur application and submitted bio metric to IRCC. I filed my application on June 01 2020 and bio metric on 21 July

Last edited:

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
We need to file a new application..
july 8 filed my application
July 16 gave biometrics
July 27 got my correspondence letter with rejection letter.

The only thing is my husband’s wp is still under process do i need to withdraw it for applying again.

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Are there any more passport requests. Either @matahari is only case IRCC processed or other people don't want to share their happiness with us.

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
We need to file a new application..
july 8 filed my application
July 16 gave biometrics
July 27 got my correspondence letter with rejection letter.

The only thing is my husband’s wp is still under process do i need to withdraw it for applying again.
I am sorry. Did they tell you reason for rejection. Also were you main applicant or your husband.