+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UNIVERSITY IN CHATHAM????????????????

brill

Dec 11, 2009
hi,
I hav some queries that when one become PR,can he get admission in Canada universities?Do you know any in chatham,ontario canada for mastering in English?what is the duration of time 4 completing master's?fees for PR'S?does pr has to do ielts for mastering ?minimum what band score total?does student hav to attend campus daily?pls. guide me.....................
secondly,how is chatham?rent of 2 bedrooms?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can always take distance learning courses if you don't want to attend campus. Check the university website.

brill

Dec 11, 2009
steaky said:
You can always take distance learning courses if you don't want to attend campus. Check the university website.
hi,
could anyone tell me any university in chatham?I want to do MA in TESOL as online and distance learning sitting here.If we do distance learning MA before getting PR and then if we go there would they accept my MA Distance learning.Can I get teaching job there?if anyone can tell me the link of accredited MA online in tesol of canada?
pls. guide me...............

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brill said:
hi,
could anyone tell me any university in chatham?I want to do MA in TESOL as online and distance learning sitting here.If we do distance learning MA before getting PR and then if we go there would they accept my MA Distance learning.Can I get teaching job there?if anyone can tell me the link of accredited MA online in tesol of canada?
pls. guide me...............
Many universities in Canada offers distance learning / online courses. You can be anywhere to take those distance learning even in Chatham. Perhaps, you can check with the local school board for any job openings.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have firmly decided that you want to be in Chatham specifically, there are two higher education institutions there: St. Clair College and Ridgetown College.

Not to pick on you, but I found this out in about 5-10 seconds through searching the Internet. That's always the best thing to try first.

RN

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ridgetown I think is only for agricultural and St. Clair is a college, it mainly gives diploma and definately not a masters.

Chatham is very close to windsor. St. Clair College and University of Windsor are in windsor. Many people who live in Chattham go to school in Windsor.

Go to the University of Windsor and look at their Masters program. Also, go to Canadian Virtual University, they have a listing of online programs in Canada.

Houses are cheap in windsor area and cheaper in Chatham, even to buy. The weather in Chatham and Windsor are the warmest in Ontario