No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
lazybone said:
sorry to hear about your situation.. i have seen your posts from the 6 months and not finalized thread..I wish I could help but im also unsure what that means or why your bg check was cancelled...maybe more informed ppl could help...here is what I would recommend...check out the thread "thank you legalfalcon"...and post your question there...maybe he knows the answer to your query...he is pretty well informed about gcms notes and can give you a detailed clarification if you send him your notes...its a pleasure reading that thread and his response times are usually pretty quick... but yeah, from what I have read on this forum, he is really good...hope that helps!

regarding your query..as you have earlier said that that a11.2 analyst recommendation says met/appears met/passed or something of that sort...when you are in that stage, the analyst goes thru your file and sees whether the points you have claimed are 'actually' true and you are not claiming extra points...or for that matter if you have lost points then is it below the minimum cut off for that draw

CRS points met means what you have claimed was verified and everything is good..the EAIAPP is not done by a person but by the system... when its done by a person it will be like (alphabet)(alphabet)(3 or 4 numbers)

In your case, Im assuming when you ordered your notes, although all the updates came through...the EE ECON was not updated by then...

Hope that helps!
Thank you very much for the clarification and shading some light on the topic. So far, what I have seen in my GCMS notes, is that the calculation has not varied and was not commented on by the analyst. To my understanding, there was no basis for suggesting a review from the point calculation perspective. My guess is that the review recommendation is just a general procedure maybe impelled by the specificity of a case or presented data or something else, which requires "officer authority" to further proceed and make a final decision. Also, I totally share your point about the EE ECON, which has definitely occurred after the GCMS notes have been generated because as I had already mentioned in the previous posts my background check went to "In Progress" in July. So, some time did pass after the compilation and I assume that doing a background check without the determination of eligibility would not make sense. At least this is my speculation :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
valsanail said:
Thank you very much for the clarification and shading some light on the topic. So far, what I have seen in my GCMS notes, is that the calculation has not varied and was not commented on by the analyst. To my understanding, there was no basis for suggesting a review from the point calculation perspective. My guess is that the review recommendation is just a general procedure maybe impelled by the specificity of a case or presented data or something else, which requires "officer authority" to further proceed and make a final decision. Also, I totally share your point about the EE ECON, which has definitely occurred after the GCMS notes have been generated because as I had already mentioned in the previous posts my background check went to "In Progress" in July. So, some time did pass after the compilation and I assume that doing a background check without the determination of eligibility would not make sense. At least this is my speculation :)
you are absolutely right...there is an additional review by an officer...

there is agent review usually for R10...then analyst review a11.2...then case is finally with the officer..

going by your timeline... as your a11.2 is already met and EE ECON should have been already passed due to which your BG check went to "in progress" and security must have started.. once security is completed, final officer reviews...then you are good to go...

im not sure when they would send the rprf though as you are fsw outland and im not sure which VO...but from recent trends...its a couple of days before PPR...maybe you can get rprf much before ppr.. not sure about that

but for you-all is well...
;)

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
lazybone said:

there is agent review usually for R10...then analyst review a11.2...then case is finally with the officer..

going by your timeline... as your a11.2 is already met and EE ECON should have been already passed due to which your BG check went to "in progress" and security must have started.. once security is completed, final officer reviews...then you are good to go...

im not sure when they would send the rprf though as you are fsw outland and im not sure which VO...but from recent trends...its a couple of days before PPR...maybe you can get rprf much before ppr.. not sure about that

;)
in my case A11.2 is MET by AGENT not by an analyst....is angent<analyst or analyst<agent........but my EE Econ not started.

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
canadianrrk said:
in my case A11.2 is MET by AGENT not by an analyst....is angent<analyst or analyst<agent........but my EE Econ not started.
Its, Officer>Case Analyst>Agent>Support Service Agent

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
lazybone said:

;)
Thank you very much for your inputs!
I can hardly wait for my PPR :) Good luck everybody...

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
@lazybone

Please help me understand my eligibility from my GCMS, this is especially regarding my eligibility.

The notes says as follow:

Assessment:
Eligibility : Not started

Activity:

Activity 1 - Medicals set to passed , last updated 2016-05-06

Activity 2 - 11.2-EE MI status set to"Met",last updated 2016-05-03

Activity 9 - Selection-EE Econ set to "Not started", last updated 2016-04-28

NOTES:

Notes 1: file transferred to local visa office

Notes 2 : A11.2 set to "Met", last updated 2016-04-28

Notes 3: R10 set to "OK", last updated 2016-02-25

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
IMGNSPNP said:
@lazybone

Please help me understand my eligibility from my GCMS, this is especially regarding my eligibility.

Assessment:

Activity:

NOTES:

ur notes is same as mine, what i GUESS is....in CIO everything is fine and lvo will check once b4 moving further......is it analyst review or agent review in ur case.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
canadianrrk said:
ur notes is same as mine, what i GUESS is....in CIO everything is fine and lvo will check once b4 moving further......is it analyst review or agent review in ur case.
the notes in which it says A11.2 : Met is by Case Analyst.

the notes in which R10: OK is by Agent

DW said:
Its, Officer>Case Analyst>Agent>Support Service Agent
Does it mean Officer review is outstanding at Local Visa office?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
IMGNSPNP said:
@lazybone

Assessment:

Activity:

NOTES:

Hello

Firstly, I would suggest check your last ten activities to see what is the status of the file and and also check which VO it is transfered to.(if at all it is transfered)
Secondly, when you ordered your notes, although the analyst recommendation says a11.2 is met/apprears passed/recommend passed or something like that, that same person will validate your score and put it on the system at that point the last ten activities should like this-CRS-complete, EE11.2 MI calculation in progress or review required or calculate or something like that....but then right on top is will say EE ECON passed....it takes some time from a11.2 met in analyst recommendation to EE ECON passed....so when you ordered your notes, it was not updated...

2 scenarios here- it may have updated later after,you got your notes.... or it may have been left to be updated from LVO (from activity 1) for the final officer to review analyst recommendation and update it himself at that point...

but it seems to me you are crossing the hurdles one by one steadily- your medicals and criminality is met, your eligibility currently being reviewed(who knows you might already have EE ECON passed by now or shortly in the future) and lastly security

hang in there...everything is positive when it comes to your notes...just taking some time, thats all...

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
lazybone said:
Hello

Firstly, I would suggest check your last ten activities to see what is the status of the file and and also check which VO it is transfered to.(if at all it is transfered)
Secondly, when you ordered your notes, although the analyst recommendation says a11.2 is met/apprears passed/recommend passed or something like that, that same person will validate your score and put it on the system at that point the last ten activities should like this-CRS-complete, EE11.2 MI calculation in progress or review required or calculate or something like that....but then right on top is will say EE ECON passed....it takes some time from a11.2 met in analyst recommendation to EE ECON passed....so when you ordered your notes, it was not updated...

2 scenarios here- it may have updated later after,you got your notes.... or it may have been left to be updated from LVO (from activity 1) for the final officer to review analyst recommendation and update it himself at that point...

but it seems to me you are crossing the hurdles one by one steadily- your medicals and criminality is met, your eligibility currently being reviewed(who knows you might already have EE ECON passed by now or shortly in the future) and lastly security

hang in there...everything is positive when it comes to your notes...just taking some time, thats all...
Thanks a lot for your time and inputs.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
IMGNSPNP said:
the notes in which it says A11.2 : Met is by Case Analyst.

the notes in which R10: OK is by Agent

Does it mean Officer review is outstanding at Local Visa office?
yes.

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
Hi,
I got my GCMS notes and having some problem with my ECA.
It looks My ECA and PCC are in next review. I had submitted my ECA, done from IQAS in may 2013. Just now I have seen somewhere that before July 2015 IQAS was not valid for CIC Immigration.

Here is the extract from GCMS notes:
***AGENT REVIEW-EDUCATION*** Please note review required for CRS points. ECA provided for PA was issued prior to the date of designation. eDoc: xxxxxxxxxx EDUCATION DOCUMENTS NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED.

DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT INFO POLICE CERTS, EDUCATIONAL DOCS: xxxxxxx

Should I do my ECA again and submit via CSE before rejection? I might not have enough time to redo my ECA and submit in time before next Agent will review my file.
Or CIC will ask to upload ECA again?
Any thoughts?

Thank you.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Hi everyone.

I got my GCMS notes and I think I will be refused.
Here is my situation; I applied as married with non accompanying wife, CEC-Inland, and AOR 03/17/2016.
As per my application notes it seems like the officer added my wife as accompanying and recalculated my CRS. Here are my notes transcriptions;

NOTES: 1 (05/14/2016)
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION E000000000 REGULATION: CEC Having Analized this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation. I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the immigration and refugee protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY: CRS SCORE NOW CALCULATED WITH A SPOUSE, TOTAL VERIFIED CRS FALLS BELOW MIN REQUIDER. CONFIRMATION THAT SPOUSE IS ACCOMPANYING MAY BE REQUIRED. Total Evaluated CRS: 441 MIN CRS required: 457 ***Requirements of A11.2 Review required*** FOSS/GCMS: No adverse info. All Applicants currently hold valid status in Canada Additional Notes: Post Grade 0000000 College CIVIL STATUS: PA (0000 my full name 000) - Married - Marriage certificate is on file - Copy of passport: On File SPOUSE/CL (000 my wife name 000) - SPOUSE/CL is accompanying - Copy of passport: On File
MEC/R87.1: QUALIFYING PERIOD (QP): from 17MAR2013 to 16MAR2016 - Authorized NOC 0,A,B work experience within QP 17FEB2015 TO LOCK-IN - Category of work permit: PGWP - Post-secondary studies in Canada: University WORK EXPERIENCE 1: - WORK PERIOD: 12DEC2014 TO LOCK-IN (Full time) - WORK TITTLE/NOC: Programmer Analyst (NOC: 2174) - EMPLOYER: (000 my employer name 000) - LOE DATE: 26JAN2016 - LOE: confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title, Salary of $000K APPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET - Web-based search conducted - Employer information verified **Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met*** Additional Notes: (000 comanyWebSite 000) ***MEC/R87.1: Appears MET***
MEDICALS: Valid Results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS
RECOMMENDATION: Review REQUIRED by Officer

NOTES 2 (05/14/2016)
It appears AAAAAAAA had been disassociated (reason: duplicated) but left as accompanying; and BBBBBBBB set as non-accompanying. I have set the latter as accompanying, therefore there are now 2 potential visas in the application

The UCI listed as BBBBBBBB is my wife's real UCI, but AAAAAAAA I have no idea what is it. Can you share your thoughts about my notes? Do you think I should send a letter explaining that my wife is not accompanying me?

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
What is the difference between Analyst review and Agent review ?

Ahmed Mansour

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Guys,

Outland FSW EE OINP Applicant from Egypt here.. below is my timeline..

ITA received: May 18, 2016
AOR : July 09, 2016
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of Submitted Documents: FBI PCC requested on July 12, 2016 and provided on August 09, 2016
Military Service Details requested on August 03, 2016 and provided on August 09, 2016
Review of medical results: Passed July 12, 2016
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In Progress August 03, 2016
Final decision: Not started

Today I received an e-mail that my application has been updated, but when I logged into my account, nothing looks different, any Idea what this means? Also, when do you think I should expect to hear anything judging from my timeline? Anticipation is killing me Here ;D